Sun, May 12, 11:08 AM CDT

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, CreatorJacqueline

(Last Updated: 2024 May 12 3:41 am)

Subject: bought clothing for l'femme 2...BUT

drawn ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2024 at 5:38 PM

well I loaded them perfectly onto the lf1 to lf2 white figger, but then I deleted whitey and loaded on my lf2 figger and the shorts didn't fit her?

what should I do in that case?

drawn

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2024 at 6:20 PM
Site Admin

If the shorts are a figure and they fit an unmorphed copy of LF2, then use the copy morphs from the morphed version of LF2.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2024 at 6:49 PM

The only problem is that the white figure he refers to is an LF1 to LF2 Prefit prop, and you cannot transfer morphs between the prefitter prop and the shorts figure.  

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2024 at 9:14 PM
Site Admin

No, you can't. And you're right, the LF1 to Lf2 is a prop. It won't help with figures.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 7:00 PM

The fitting helper props are meant to be used on a conforming clothing's obj, for you to import it, copy the morph from the tool, then export the morphed shape as an obj to bring it into the setup or fitting room to make a new conforming figure. LF and LF2's rigs are much too different for a fit to be just a morph in the final figure.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.