Sat, Jul 27, 12:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 26 4:07 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Not a Prime member!

ArtByMel ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2023 at 6:25 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

I've been receiving information Prime members would/should receive. I was told my Prime membership is expiring soon, and that's kind of funny since I do not have and have never had a Prime membership.

Just now I received 7 copies of the Prime newsletter of which, again, I am NOT a member! What the heck is going on with this place??? I would further add to this comment, but I'm pretty sure I'd be banned for life from the forums.

My store here at Renderosity.

Art By Mel

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2023 at 7:57 AM
Site Admin

Based on the badges after your name, you do have prime membership. It has to do with you being a vendor. However, please see this thread about it https://www.renderosity.com/forums/threads/2984609/new-policy and several changes

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

ArtByMel ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2023 at 8:59 AM

I have never received a "Prime price" on anything I purchased here. I've had to pay non-Prime price every time.

Art By Mel

ebasham ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2023 at 9:39 AM
Site Admin

Hi ArtByMel,

Under the new policy (referenced by RedPhantom) all vendors will receive 30 days of prime membership upon the release of new products. Also, all top 100 vendors will receive a month of prime. There was a glitch in the process that ran this month that gave all vendors 30d of prime. That is why you have prime. If you visit the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway article for today, you will see you can claim the prime freebie! Also in the Renderosity Prime forum you can claim another monthly prime freebie as well as a single-use prime coupon to use on your next purchase.

There was a glitch in the prime newsletter that sent out this morning that caused it to send multiple times. Our development team has since resolved that issue. As for the expiry notifications I will let our development team know that that is happening, so that they can fix it (I can see how that would get pretty annoying :) ).

I hope this clears things up for you!

Thanks,

Ethan B

ArtByMel ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2023 at 9:48 AM

So you're saying I can get Prime prices on all the available products right now?

Art By Mel

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2023 at 11:10 AM

I might recommend navigating to your wishlist and sorting by Prime. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.