Sat, Jul 27, 6:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 26 4:07 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Yesterday my gallery had 7 pages - today there's only 2. Whats going on?

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 6:01 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 2:57 PM

Yesterday my gallery had 7 pages - today there's only 2.

What's going on ?

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and CGBytes flavours.

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 6:25 AM · edited Tue, 25 July 2023 at 6:27 AM

Note: The image counts on my albums look correct, about 280 images in total. 

But the two gallery pages only hold a total of about 60.

I've looked at a few random images of mine and they seem fine.

So I'd guess it's something in the user gallery page(s) display that's screwed up.

CHMedia ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 9:53 AM

Looks like there was a blip in the system we are working on.

ebasham ( ) posted Tue, 25 July 2023 at 3:20 PM
Site Admin

This has been resolved by developer team. Your images are now displaying properly. Thank you for alerting us of this issue. They disappeared at around 12:30 AM CDT. Merely a caching issue, which has since been addressed. No data was lost.

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 1:09 AM · edited Wed, 26 July 2023 at 1:12 AM

ebasham posted at 3:20 PM Tue, 25 July 2023 - #4471091

This has been resolved by developer team. Your images are now displaying properly. Thank you for alerting us of this issue. They disappeared at around 12:30 AM CDT. Merely a caching issue, which has since been addressed. No data was lost.

I'm afraid it's not resolved - today I only see a single page in my gallery, that's just 23 images. I'm using Edge on Windows 10, both up to date. Tried a hard page refresh (Ctrl-F5) - no difference.

Tried using Chrome, both signed in and signed out of your site. Exactly the same problem - just one page, 23 images.

Tried a different computer (Windows 10, Edge, signed in) - same problem, just one page, 23 images.

As before the albums seem okay and correct.

(Note: when I use Chrome on a mobile I see 7 pages in my gallery, so the problem would appear to be related to particular systems

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 1:43 AM

Addendum (more detail) - Everything from March 15 till yesterday (July 25) missing from my gallery page.

Snow3D ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 2:24 AM

ebasham posted at 3:20 PM Tue, 25 July 2023 - #4471091

Gallery issue does not seem to be resolved. Mine is still empty. I am using Safari on ipad and imac if that helps.

Thanks in advance

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 8:37 AM

I get a Sorry something went wrong 500 error when I try to look at my gallery. There are no images at all.

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2023 at 3:30 AM

Just visited Renderosity for the first time today and the problem appears to have been fixed - I now see seven pages in my gallery again. Not conclusive proof, but it seems okay to me now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.