Sat, Jul 27, 5:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 25 3:26 am)

Subject: V4 and Other Vicky Bases Free at DAZ as of 1 June

RobZhena ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2019 at 4:03 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 4:18 AM

Vickypalooza time.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2019 at 5:45 AM

Thanks for heads up, got the mailing just after your posting.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

ThunderStone ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2019 at 6:04 AM

Not all are Poser friendly.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2019 at 8:03 AM

Thanks. I already have V4, but a lot of Vicky stuff is on deep discount over there right now. (Supposedly for Vicky's birthday.)

Since the Poser stuff is so old, it's pretty cheap anyway, and with the discount, there's some things I might buy, even though these days I mostly spend on newer figures like Dawn, Dusk, and La Femme.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2019 at 8:16 AM

Interesting that, save for the base figure, the sale items only seem to apply to the Genesis versions of the Showgirl.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 05 June 2019 at 4:14 PM · edited Wed, 05 June 2019 at 4:14 PM

Hrm. Gonna have to wander over there to see if any of the really old stuff is still around (Michael 2 stuff to be specific... my crappy old avvy mesh holds up pretty good for its age, in a different application, and even in a different render engine.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.