Sun, Apr 28, 2:59 PM CDT

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 21 8:35 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: more Japanese freebies

bwldrd ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2014 at 9:39 PM

Hideout has a new "lounge" available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

3doutlaw ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2014 at 10:22 AM

have has a group of apartments & an updated sashimi set up on his website.  Due to the sexual nature of the website, I will not be posting the link.

have?  That does not make this Google friendly...what would be a good way to find these apartments sans a direct link?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2014 at 10:06 PM · edited Tue, 16 December 2014 at 10:10 PM

Mask-da hasn't updated his downloads page for a long time but he is still making excellent quality free guitars.  There is a Les Paul Double Cut and Victory Bass, which you can get to via his blog.  Click on he category MI on the right of the page and you will find the links there.  Most of the text in the blog is Japanese but the links are easy to find.

Mask-da blog

Edited to add:

Many thanks  for your generosity, Mask!

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

R_Hatch ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2014 at 12:42 AM · edited Wed, 17 December 2014 at 12:42 AM

have has a group of apartments & an updated sashimi set up on his website.  Due to the sexual nature of the website, I will not be posting the link.

have?  That does not make this Google friendly...what would be a good way to find these apartments sans a direct link? Go to: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/links_page.php and look for Hondara :)

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2014 at 4:55 AM

"Hideout has a new "lounge" available."

The webpage itself is not adult in nature, neither is the link.  With Renderosity's permission, may I add the link to this specific freebie webpage: http://reanimation.80code.com/hideout/?p=6928

As always, please exercise caution in surfing any of the connected links at that webpage, just in case you see something you don't want to.

Eternal Hobbyist

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2014 at 8:26 AM

And another strange one - a freebie quiz show set-up but it's got some insider jokes about it, which I don't quite "get".

Hideout's latest release:

http://reanimation.80code.com/hideout/?p=6932

Eternal Hobbyist

3doutlaw ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2014 at 11:23 AM

Tofusan has a new Aiko6 Anime body shape and a "G2F Long Tongue" (I am guessing by the name) morph on his Onedrive WIP area.  Gooogle "Tofusan Poser" to find his stuff...has some NSFW stuff on his sites.

musicat ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2014 at 7:04 PM

hideout has also added another quiz show.

musicat ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2014 at 8:46 PM

niseisya has a twin tail hair for Nearme

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2014 at 8:44 AM

Hideout has released a GatchaGatcha - looks like an empty Gatchapon machine ( those machines which dispense a toy in a ball, for the price of some coin ).

http://reanimation.80code.com/hideout/?p=6948

Webpage itself does not have adult material, but please, website itself has NSFW content, so surf with care !

Eternal Hobbyist

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2014 at 6:23 PM

try "have tuyuko" - has link in 2nd google result

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hieout is on a roll ! He's released a retro game machine:

http://reanimation.80code.com/hideout/?p=6951

Again, this webpage is safe, but the other areas of his website contain NSFW graphics. So, please, surf carefully, if you must.

Eternal Hobbyist

musicat ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2014 at 10:20 PM

sanzi has released a zoetrope,

niseisya has released a new nearme outfit,  &

mochi had released a 2015 ram/sheep

Suucat ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2014 at 12:40 AM

whoa, that NearMe outfit is totally awesome, thank you!

Who finds a friend finds a treasure!

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 1:35 AM

Folks - shall we start a More Japanese Freebies 2 thread in 2015 ? I would like to ask the Moderators to allow this thread to close, because it is too long.

Moderators - could we close this thread and I'll start a new one, please .

Eternal Hobbyist

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 3:43 AM
Site Admin

And please fix the notifications bug - they've stopped coming out for months.

Suucat ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2014 at 8:53 PM

Sounds good.

Who finds a friend finds a treasure!

UVDan ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2015 at 5:11 AM
Forum Moderator

test

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

TinaK ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2015 at 6:59 AM

Testing

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.