Exploring Ideas in Biomedical Visual Communication
July 1, 2012 5:19 pm
The 67th Annual AMI Meeting will take place July 25-28, 2012 in Toronto, ON, Canada at the Delta Chelsea Hotel. The annual AMI meeting is North America's premier conference on biomedical visualization. Featured themes for 2012 include:
- Thursday July 26th ~ Medical & Scientific Education
- Friday July 27th ~ Scientific Visualization
- Saturday July 28th~ Medical Gaming & Simulation
Click here to be taken to the official meeting website for more information.
For more information, including single-day or full registration, visit:
About the AMI
The Association of Medical Illustrators (AMI) furthers the use of visual media to advance life sciences, medicine, and healthcare through a worldwide network of specialized interdisciplinary professionals. The AMI strives to be a key partner in the process of scientific discovery, knowledge transfer, and innovation, and to be recognized as the premier global resource for promoting the power of visual media to advance science education, communication, research, and understanding. The AMI is an international non-profit founded in 1945 and incorporated in Illinois as a 501(c)(6) Professional Association.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 2015 Siggraph Conference Photo Gallery
- Siggraph 2015 Conference Report: Wednesday, Aug 13. Part 2
- Getting Ready for Siggraph 2015
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Review of Sensu Buddy Stylus
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush