E-on Software Ships Language Versions of Vue 11 for 3D Enthusiasts and 3D Artists!
February 25, 2013 12:36 am
FRENCH AND GERMAN USERS CAN SWITCH APPLICATION LANGUAGE AT NO CHARGE
Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, makers of the leading solutions for Digital Nature, today announced the immediate availability of the French and German versions of its product line for 3D Enthusiasts and 3D Artists: Vue 11 Pioneer & Theme Packs, Vue 3D Superhero, Vue 11 Frontier, Vue 11 Esprit, Vue 11 Studio and Vue 11 Complete.
E-on software offers a wide array of products for the creation and rendering of Digital Nature. The Vue product line, e-on software's flagship solutions for offline rendering of 3D environments, caters for all market segments and all budgets, starting from the completely free Vue Pioneer all the way up to industry leading solutions Vue Infinite and Vue xStream.
- Vue for 3D Enthusiasts: Vue Pioneer & Theme-Packs, Vue 3D Superhero and Vue Frontier. Powered by e-on software for Cornucopia3D, these products feature content-filled, easy-to-use scenic nature creation for home and family use, with Vue Frontier specifically dedicated to Poser™ and Daz|Studio™ users.
- Vue for 3D Artists: Vue Esprit, Vue Studio and Vue Complete. Provides 3D artists with powerful modular applications to create rich 3D Digital Nature scenery and landscapes.
- Solutions for CG Professionals: Vue Infinite, Vue xStream. Industry leading solutions for CG Professionals and SFX Studios.
French and German Localization Available at No Charge
Starting today, all products in the "3D Enthusiasts" and "3D Artists" lines are now directly available as multi-lingual versions: English, French and German.
The localized documentation, interface and help files are available at no charge for existing Vue 11 users, via a dedicated language pack. This language pack can be downloaded from the e-on software website, together with the latest software updates.
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments (Vue, Ozone and Carbon Scatter), as well as real-time immersive visualization tools for Architecture (LumenRT). Offering a wide array of Digital Nature products and applications, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
E-on software products were used in feature films such as as as "Hunger Games", "Hugo", "Tintin", "Super 8", "Thor", "Avatar", "Clash of the Titans", "Sucker Punch", "Despicable Me", "The Wolf Man", "2012", "Lovely Bones", "GI Joe – The Rise of the Cobra", "Land of the Lost", "Terminator 4, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Indiana Jones 4", "Monster Vs Aliens", "Australia", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "KungFu Panda", "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" and TV series such as "Smallville", "Battlestar Gallactica", "Caprica", "Stargate Atlantis", "Stargate Continuum", and more. Read more on these stories in e-on software's Spotlights section: www.e-onsoftware.com/spotlight.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer's creativity. By investing significant resources into research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge, user friendly technologies that produce stunning Digital Nature scenery.
E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon with an European office in Paris, France.
Visit their website at http://www.e-onsoftware.com.
Editor's Note: Be sure to also visit...
- Renderosity Vue Community
- Renderosity Vue Free Stuff
- Renderosity Vue Tutorials
- Renderosity Vue MarketPlace
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Landscape
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City