E-on Software Releases Vue 10 PLE and Trial Versions!
December 27, 2011 8:18 pm
TEST DRIVE THE LEADING SOLUTION FOR DIGITAL NATURE AT NO CHARGE
Beaverton, Oregon: e-on the leader in Digital Nature solutions, today announced the immediate availability of the Vue 10 xStream and Vue 10 Infinite PLE (Personal Learning Edition), together with the trial versions of its products for 3D Artists, Vue 10 Esprit, Vue 10 Studio and Vue 10 Complete.
Vue 10 Personal Learning Edition (PLE)
Vue 10 Infinite and Vue 10 xStream offer CG professionals the premiere solution for creating exceptionally rich and realistic Digital Nature environments with seamless integration into any production workflow.
While Vue Infinite is a standalone application, Vue xStream operates seamlessly inside of 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D and Softimage.
Key new technologies available in the Vue 10 PLE:
- Spline and Road Tools,
- Dynamic Rocks,
- Physical Transparency and Water Engine,
- EcoSystem Phasing,
- Render Comparison tools,
- And more...
The Vue 10 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 10 xStream/Infinite. With the PLE, users can:
- Create complete projects,
- Save their work and export to other applications,
- Render stills and animations without size/length limit,
- Experience Vue’s power directly inside 3ds Max/Maya/Softimage/LightWave/Cinema4D,
- Learn at their own pace (the PLE never expires)!
The Personal Learning Edition ships with a wide selection of Vue 10 presets, as well as the full PDF Reference manual.
Users can download the Vue 10 PLE at no charge from www.vue10.com/ple.
PLE Requirements and Restrictions:
The Vue 10 Personal Learning Edition is available in English for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and on Mac OSX 10.5+ (Mac Intel only) for both 32 and 64 bit.
Scene files created and saved with the PLE cannot be exchanged with other PLE users and are not compatible with other versions of Vue.
The PLE is for personal, non-commercial use only. Network rendering is disabled, and renders may be watermarked and carry a logo.
Vue 10 for 3D Artists Trial Versions
Vue 10 Esprit, Vue 10 Studio and Vue 10 Complete provide 3D artists with powerful modular applications to create rich 3D Digital Nature scenery and landscapes.
The Vue 10 for 3D Artists Trial Version is a fully functional version of Vue 10 Esprit, Studio or Complete (the selection is done during installation), aside from the following limitations:
- Saving is disabled (scenes, plants, objects, ...),
- Render resolution is limited to 640x480,
- Animation length is limited to 5 seconds,
- Limited content (only a small selection of materials, plants, atmospheres...),
- Terrain export, standalone rendering and network rendering disabled,
- The Trial Version will work for 30 days.
Users can download the Vue 10 Trial Versions at no charge from www.e-onsoftware.com/try.
The Vue 10 Trial Versions are available in English only*, for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and on Mac OSX 10.5+ (Mac Intel only) for both 32 and 64 bit.
*French and German versions of the Vue 10 Trial will be released as soon as the localized versions of Vue 10 ship.
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments. Offering a wide array of Digital Nature products and applications, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
E-on software products were used in feature films such as as "Thor", "Avatar", "Clash of the Titans", "Despicable Me", "The Wolf Man", "2012", "Lovely Bones", "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus", "GI Joe – The Rise of the Cobra", "The Proposal", "Land of the Lost", "Terminator 4, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Indiana Jones 4", "Monster Vs Aliens", "Australia", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "KungFu Panda", "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" and TV series such as "Smallville", "Battlestar Gallactica", "Caprica", "Stargate Atlantis", "Stargate Continuum", and more. Read more on these stories in e-on software's Spotlights section: www.e-onsoftware.com/spotlight.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer's creativity. By investing significant resources into research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge, user friendly technologies that produce stunning Digital Nature scenery.
E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon with an European office in Paris, France.
Visit their website at http://www.e-onsoftware.com.
Editor's Note: Be sure to also visit
- Renderosity Vue Community
- Renderosity Vue Free Stuff
- Renderosity Vue Tutorials
- Renderosity Vue MarketPlace
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Landscape
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City