E-on Software Announces The Plant Factory
March 10, 2013 9:50 pm
THE BEST 3D PLANT TECHNOLOGY ON EARTH - COMING SOON!
Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, the leader in Digital Nature technologies and makers of Vue and LumenRT, today announced they will soon release a revolutionary new plant modeling and rendering technology, called The Plant Factory (TPF).
This new technology represents the culmination of e-on software's decades of expertise in the field of digital nature and delivers unsurpassed realism and performance.
As a next generation vegetation platform, The Plant Factory incorporates four foundational elements:
- Multi-Platform/Multi-Discipline – operates across all CG platforms including real-time, streaming, and offline rendering systems and caters to the needs of CG, SFX, Landscaping, GeoDesign, Architecture and Gaming communities
- Botanical Coherency – allows the creation of more botanically accurate plant appearances and behaviors
- Precise Control – users can create plants of any desired shape, appearance, and behavior using simple building blocks
- Massive Populations – building on e-on’s leadership in EcoSystems™ to create landscapes containing millions of plants
"After years of research and consultation with our valued customers, we are very excited to bring this amazing plant technology to the market", said Nicholas Phelps, President of e-on software. "We believe The Plant Factory offers a comprehensive solution for creating vegetation populations of any size and complexity that will run efficiently on any platform, including real-time and offline rendering systems."
While e-on software finalizes the preparation of the first commercial applications of this technology, they will publish details on the upcoming products regularly at www.plantfactory-tech.com.
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments (Vue, Ozone and Carbon Scatter), as well as real-time immersive visualization tools for Architecture (LumenRT). Offering a wide array of Digital Nature products and applications, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
E-on software products were used in feature films such as as as "Hunger Games", "Hugo", "Tintin", "Super 8", "Thor", "Avatar", "Clash of the Titans", "Sucker Punch", "Despicable Me", "The Wolf Man", "2012", "Lovely Bones", "GI Joe – The Rise of the Cobra", "Land of the Lost", "Terminator 4, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Indiana Jones 4", "Monster Vs Aliens", "Australia", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "KungFu Panda", "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" and TV series such as "Smallville", "Battlestar Gallactica", "Caprica", "Stargate Atlantis", "Stargate Continuum", and more. Read more on these stories in e-on software's Spotlights section: www.e-onsoftware.com/spotlight.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer's creativity. By investing significant resources into research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge, user friendly technologies that produce stunning Digital Nature scenery.
E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon with an European office in Paris, France.
Visit their website at http://www.e-onsoftware.com.
Editor's Note: Be sure to also visit...
- Renderosity Vue Community
- Renderosity Vue Free Stuff
- Renderosity Vue Tutorials
- Renderosity Vue MarketPlace
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Landscape
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City