CloudFactory Ozone 2015 Now Shipping!
December 7, 2014 11:33 pm
NEW UPDATE IMPROVES INTEROPERABILITY AND ADDS CINEMA4D R16 SUPPORT
Beaverton, Oregon: e-on software, maker of the leading solutions for Digital Nature, announced the immediate availability of CloudFactory Ozone 2015, its atmospheric plugin for 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Cinema4D, and LightWave.
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 – Hyper-Realistic 3D Atmospheres
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 implements e-on software's cutting-edge technologies for the simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects. CloudFactory Ozone 2015 atmospheres provide an accurately simulated environment that affects all scene elements and behaves according to nature's rules.
Based entirely on real-world atmospheric behavior, CloudFactory Ozone produces ultra-realistic environments with volumetric clouds, accurate light dispersion and natural phenomena such as Godrays. Ozone realistically models the behavior of our planet's atmosphere to produce all kinds of atmospheric effects.
Free Update for all Ozone 2014 Users
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 improves interoperability with the latest versions of 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, LightWave and Cinema4D, and adds compatibility with Cinema 4D R16.
A complete and detailed presentation of CloudFactory Ozone 2015 is available at: http://www.ozone-plugin.com.
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 is available at no cost for all registered users of Ozone 2014. Users can download the latest update from the Software Updates page.
Pricing and Availability
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 is available in English for 64 bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, and on Mac OSX 10.6+ (Mac Intel only).
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for Maya (2010 to 2015) works with MentalRay, Maya software and V-Ray renderers.
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for 3ds Max (2009 to 2015) works with MentalRay and V-Ray renderers.
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for Softimage (2010 to 2015) works with MentalRay.
- CloudFactory Ozone 2015 for LightWave (9.3 to 11.6) and Cinema4D (R11.5 to R16) works with the native renderer.
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 retails at US$370 (with one year maintenance), with upgrades from Ozone 6 starting at $95. RenderNode network rendering licenses are available at $95 per node. Full pricing information is available at: www.ozone-plugin.com/purchase/.
CloudFactory Ozone 2015 PLE Updated
The CloudFactory Ozone 2015 PLE is a fully functional version of CloudFactory Ozone. With the PLE, users can:
- Use e-on's atmospheric rendering technologies inside of 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Cinema 4D or LightWave,
- Create entirely new atmospheres or load any of the 150+ included presets and modify them,
- Use any of the 140+ included cloud shapes,
- Animate the atmosphere, the clouds and the sun,
- Render in FullHD (for stills) and animations up to 720p,
- Save and export their work, and
- Learn CloudFactory Ozone 2015 at their own pace: the PLE never expires!
More information, PLE restrictions and download instructions are available at: http://try.ozone-plugin.com.
About e-on software
E-on software is the leading developer of solutions for the creation, animation, rendering and integration of natural 3D environments (VUE, PlantFactory, Ozone and Carbon Scatter), as well as real-time immersive visualization tools for Architecture (LumenRT). Offering a wide array of Digital Nature products and applications, e-on software provides solutions adapted to every project and budget. E-on software products are used worldwide by the film, television, architecture, game, science, educational and entertainment industries.
E-on software products were used in feature films such as "The Croods", "Dragons 1&2", "Hunger Games", "Hugo", "Tintin", "Super 8", "Thor", "Avatar", "Clash of the Titans", "Sucker Punch", "Despicable Me 1&2", "The Wolf Man", "2012", "Lovely Bones", "GI Joe – The Rise of the Cobra", "Land of the Lost", "Terminator 4, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Indiana Jones 4", "Monster Vs Aliens", "Australia", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "KungFu Panda", "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" and TV series such as "Spartacus", "Smallville", "Battlestar Gallactica", "Caprica", "Stargate Atlantis", "Stargate Continuum", "The Vampire Diaries" and more. Read more on these stories in e-on software's Spotlights section: www.e-onsoftware.com/spotlight.
E-on software was founded on the premise that powerful graphics tools should never get in the way of the designer's creativity. By investing significant resources into research and development, e-on software is able to deliver cutting-edge, user friendly technologies that produce stunning Digital Nature scenery.
E-on software is based in Beaverton, Oregon with an European office in Paris, France.
Visit their website at http://www.e-onsoftware.com.
Editor's Note: Be sure to also visit...
- Renderosity Vue Community
- Renderosity Vue Free Stuff
- Renderosity Vue Tutorials
- Renderosity Vue MarketPlace
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
Please take a moment to join Renderosity's Newsletter List to receive news and information from Renderosity!
- Gallery of the Week for Jan 7 is the LIGHTWAVE GALLERY
- Best Selling of 2018 Awards Sale
- Gallery of the Week for Nov 12, 2018 - MAYA GALLERY
- Gallery of the Week for July 16, 2018 - 3ds Max Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for March 12, 2018 - Lightwave Gallery
- Artist of the Month, DamirCizmok, Video Gallery
- Artist of the Month for February, 2018 - DamirCizmok