Choose Your Affiliate Link
July 10, 2008 12:00 am
Below are your Affiliate Ad options for adding a Renderosity Affiliate Link to your site. It's important that you know your Affiliate ID number to properly place your HTML code. You can find your digit affiliate ID (AID) number XXX.
Once you have your AID number, there is a two step process:
- Choose which option you would like to do from the choices below, copy the code and paste it into your website/blog/signature/etc.
- You will have to change the part in the code that says AID=xxx. Just replace the xxx with your affiliate ID number. For example, if your AID is 1036, you would replace the xxx with 1036.
For members of our LinkShare program, you can still be a member while participating in the Affiliate Program. All you have to do is update your current linkshare link with your AID number. At the end of your link, just add &AID=xxx, where xxx is your AID number. We only ask that you update your LinkShare banner with one of the new Renderosity banners available.You Can Create Your Own Banners!
If you are familiar with linking image sources and urls in html, you can also use other images and urls. Just make sure that anytime you link to Renderosity for any reason, that you add &AID=XXX. Again, making sure that the XXX is replace with your Affiliate ID number. If you're creating your own banner, we ask that you please use our Renderosity text logo. We have a Black Text version and a White Text version available (Photoshop format) for download here.
Current Affiliate Percentage: 10%
Feel free to use more than one of the options below if you would like. If you have any problems or questions at all, just email email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
HTML for Banner Ad
HTML for Button Ad
400x250 Ad (Great for MySpace)
HTML for 400x250 Ad
HTML for Text Link
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City