Calling All Artists: Autodesk's 2012 Animation Show Reel
June 10, 2012 8:31 pm
Calling All Artists: Showcase Your Work in Autodesk's 2012 Animation Show Reel
Puss in Boots. Image courtesy of DreamWorks Animation, LLC.
Every year, the art of animation takes center stage at SIGGRAPH. Autodesk is inviting all 3D artists to submit their work for a chance to be included in this year's Animation Show Reel, which will be showcased at Autodesk's SIGGRAPH booth in Los Angeles, CA from August 7-9. The show reel will also be featured on the Autodesk YouTube Channel, the AREA community and the Autodesk website.
Submissions can be short animations, game cinematics, commercials, broadcast work, music videos, episodic projects, short or feature films, digital media and interactive projects created using any Autodesk Digital Entertainment Creation software and/or Autodesk Gameware products. Autodesk is also interested in receiving high-resolution images to be used for inclusion in marketing materials throughout the year. The deadline for imagery and video content submissions is Friday, June 22, 2012. For further instructions on how to submit work, visit the Autodesk website.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity, for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
- Renderosity's Autodesk Maya Community
- Renderosity's Autodesk 3ds Max Community
- Renderosity Marketplace
- Renderosity Free Stuff
- Renderosity Tutorials
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2015 in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- Maya 2015: A Game Development Perspective