In anticipation of NAB 2010, Autodesk has issued a call for submissions for the Autodesk 2010 Best of the Best Show Reel.
The reel will be unveiled on the exhibition floor at NAB 2010 in Las Vegas, NV and will also be posted to both the Autodesk website and YouTube Channel. If you’re seeking exposure for your latest project work, don’t miss out on this opportunity to broadcast your talent, and fill out a submission form today! Any film, commercial, broadcast, music video and episodic projects created with qualifying Autodesk software are eligible for entry.
For additional details about the submission process and to view a complete list of qualifying software, please click here.
The deadline for imagery submissions is February 7, 2010, and for video content submissions, February 22, 2010.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity, for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- Vote for the September Artist of the Month!
- Renderosity News of the Week for August 1, 2016
- Gallery of the Week for June 27, 2016 - Maya Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for March 14, 2016 - 3ds Max Gallery
- Gallery of the Week - Softimage xsi
- Artist of the Month for February - liquidminduk
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium