In anticipation of NAB 2010, Autodesk has issued a call for submissions for the Autodesk 2010 Best of the Best Show Reel.
The reel will be unveiled on the exhibition floor at NAB 2010 in Las Vegas, NV and will also be posted to both the Autodesk website and YouTube Channel. If you’re seeking exposure for your latest project work, don’t miss out on this opportunity to broadcast your talent, and fill out a submission form today! Any film, commercial, broadcast, music video and episodic projects created with qualifying Autodesk software are eligible for entry.
For additional details about the submission process and to view a complete list of qualifying software, please click here.
The deadline for imagery submissions is February 7, 2010, and for video content submissions, February 22, 2010.
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity, for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Gallery of the Week - 3DS MAX Gallery
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2015 in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- Maya 2015: A Game Development Perspective