Looking for a chance to shine the spotlight on your latest games projects? Look no further! Autodesk has issued a call for submissions for its 2010 Games Reel.
Providing the perfect avenue to flaunt your work, the reel will be showcased at GDC from March 11-13, in San Francisco, CA. Additionally, it will be streamed live on the AREA and featured on Autodesk's website. If you've worked on any recent video game cinematics, trailers, in-game sequences and/or animations created with 3ds Max, HumanIK, Kynapse, Maya, MotionBuilder, Mudbox and/or Softimage, submit your work today!
The deadline for imagery submissions is January 15, 2010 and for video submissions, January 29, 2010. Don't miss this opportunity to get noticed! To learn more about the submission process please visit: http://www.autodesk.com/games_submityourwork
Editor's Note: Be sure to check out all the valuable resources available right here on Renderosity, for all your artistic endeavors, starting with the following related links:
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Gallery of the Week - 3DS MAX Gallery
- Autodesk's 3D Scanning Application, Memento (Beta): In Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2015 in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- Maya 2015: A Game Development Perspective