Artist of the Month for June, 2016, is
I'm very pleased to announce that the Renderosity Artist of the Month for June, 2016 is Darkglass. Darkglass received the highest amount of votes (by far) from Renderosity members. We congratulate Darkglass for this accomplisment.
A Renderosity member since 2009, Darkglass provides this information from his bio:
Hi my name is Steve, I am a self-taught creative artist inspired by and interested in many different art forms. My work is mainly based within the realms of 3D realism. I am constantly on the look-out for knowledge and techniques to improve my skills-set to build competent foundations in modeling, UV layout, texture creation and rendering in order to create realistic hard-surface and soft-body models.
As you can see from Steve's gallery at Renderosity, his work is detailed and beautifully rendered. His application of choice is The Foundry's MODO, which is a wonderful program, especially for realistic modeling.
Check out the video below which features 10 of Darkglass' works. And be sure to visit his gallery.
Darkglass Artist of the Month Video
- Interview with Artist of the Month for March - Estevez
- Artist of the Month for March, 2018 - ESTEVEZ
- Artist of the Month, DamirCizmok, Video Gallery
- Artist of the Month for February, 2018 - DamirCizmok
- Interview with Artist of the Month - Nikolais
- Artist of the Month for January, 2018 - NIKOLAIS
- Interview with December Artist of the Month - Artienne
- Artist of the Month for December, 2017 - Artienne
- Artist of the Month for November, 2017 - phoenixwaller
- News of the Week for October 2, 2017