Artist of the Month for January, 2017 is elianeck
The January artist of the month was chosen among nominees from the Daz|Studio gallery at Renderosity.
elianeck is from Brazil, as you can from her renderosity bio below, and loves working with Daz and Carrara. She is particularly skilled in posing, lighting and rendering. Spend five minutes in her excellent gallery and you'll see what I mean. I just love her work as it focuses on a variety of topics including clothing, male/female, fantasy and realism.
my name is Eliane...Im brazilian woman and my english is very bad..but . " thank God" , exist traslater LOL...........and I really love program 3D my favorite is Carrara started with a few years then Poser and DAZ ...and I really like Carrara ... .. now I'm trying to 3dmax too
Congratulations to elianeck for being our artist of the month. We are in the process of interviewing her and will feature that interview here at Renderosity.com shortly. We will also post a short video of their works.
In the meantime, be sure to visit the elianeck's gallery to see the wonderful work she has created.
- Vote for June Artist of the Month
- Video Gallery of May's Artist of the Month - la-du-lin
- Artist of the Month for May, 2018 - la-du-lin
- Video Gallery and Interview with AOM for April - Calum5
- Artist of the Month for April, 2018 - calum5
- Interview with Artist of the Month for March - Estevez
- Artist of the Month for March, 2018 - ESTEVEZ
- Artist of the Month, DamirCizmok, Video Gallery
- Artist of the Month for February, 2018 - DamirCizmok
- Interview with Artist of the Month - Nikolais
Eliane, your nomination is more than deserved. I find that your renders always have something different. When you upload your images on the site, I realize, looking at only a small part of the thumbnail, it is your job. I believe that one of the first things to keep in mind for an artist is this: always be distinguished by its own peculiarities. About the translator, you can imagine what I combine ... LOL. I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy 2017:)
I cannot believe it took this long and one month for me not to recognize this particular award sweetie congratulations to you you'll work is only what I truly inspired to ever be as an artist no one is more deserving than you that I can think of cause you're my Facebook friend LOL but I've been a fan of yours for many many many years great big and bracing hugs your friend Kimberly