Thu, Mar 28, 7:44 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, CHMedia Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon, CHMedia

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Mar 27 7:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Joanna - StudioArtVartanian....Please Read

meglamor ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 5:23 PM

Goodbye StudioArtVartanian! Your passing breaks my heart. The world is a little darker in your absence....

Navi ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 5:39 PM

Very sad news I heard on another place, all my condolences to her family... Her products were in a category of their own, in term of style, what a huge loss for the 3d community.

eportscreations ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 6:11 PM

Life is like a breath, you breath in and you breath out, and millions can be touched with each breath. And I was one of those touched by Joanna's breath of fine art. I will truly miss those breaths of fine art and workmanship. My condolences to her family.

shadowborg ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 6:37 PM

This is indeed very sad news and my condolences go out to Jo's closest family and friends. Jo's work here on Renderosity has always had the "oooo!" factor for folks like me. she's always been one of a group of vendors who, due to the quality of their work you feel compelled to buy, you know everything is going to be of highest quality before even viewing the preview images. I hope this is a legacy, for years to come artists will still be producing works with that touch of Jo, I know I will. It's part of the wonder of the site, and other online communities, we all come from different places, we live different lives, some restricted by the accidents of fate, we cross ethnic divides without effort, we do not judge, whatever else we are, we are family and as with other partings Jo, we will not forget you. until we will all meet again. Rest well

Detniat ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 6:46 PM

Very sad news. I regret that I did not know her personally, but my thoughts are certainly with her family. I will miss seeing her art and have always loved her products. :'( Such a tragic loss for her family and for the community. Thank you, Joanna, for all the years of inspiration.

Ometeotl ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 7:03 PM

Sorry for being late but I just read this sad news on Facebook. I'm shocked! My condolences to her family and friends.

K_T_Ong ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 7:13 PM

Sad that she had to leave so soon and could not be with us longer. RIP, Joanna. My condolences to her family.

archaelius ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 7:29 PM

One of the best. We will truly miss her.

laughingstockcar ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 7:41 PM

My condolences to Joanna's family. She was so young and talented. I hope she enjoyed life to its fullest. RIP Jo.

rmurdock2 ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 7:42 PM

This is heartbreaking. I had been corresponding with her regarding a product back in February and was struck by how helpful and kind she was. I LOVE her work. Reading about her life and boundless talent just breaks my heart. My sincere condolences to all.

stang08 ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 7:55 PM

Sorry to hear the sad news about such a wonderful artist. Although I didn't know her personally, I really enjoyed her work and lucky to own some of her products, not as many as I wish. My condolences to her family and friends. May her inspiration and artwork live on forever.

stang08

Cyberdene ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 8:06 PM

...Hard to believe she's gone. I've been using this site forever, and hardly ever come across something like this. She looks young and healthy, not the type of person to live life in the fast lane. I don't know what else to really say...I mean I've never spoke to her before to know her on a personal level. But according to what I read...What a fulfilling life she's lived. I know it must be real tough for her family to cope with this lost.

eyeteeth ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 8:47 PM

how terribly, terribly sad :(

contedesfees ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 11:24 PM

This is sad, sobering, and shocking. Her talent seemed limitless; so too the attention to detail she brought to her many creations. What else is there to say but to offer my sincere and heartfelt condolences to her family and loved ones?

Lucusoo ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2016 at 11:58 PM

Sorry for your loss.

aiijuin ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 12:56 AM

Joanna (SAV) just commented on one of my gallery submissions several months ago using some of her content. I was totally honored by it. She was about my age from what I've read. Way too young to be taken from us. I'm so sorry for her family and loved ones. My deepest condolences for their loss. She was an amazing talent to be sure. I'm going to miss her here on Renderosity.

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 3:19 AM
Site Admin

I met Joanna through a mutual friend and although we had only spoken a few times her gregarious personality and kindness shone through. As a vendor she had already grabbed my attention and her excellence in her work was only surpassed by her generosity not only towards me but, as I've come to know, many others as well. My only regret is not having got to know her better. I can't even begin to imagine what this loss means to those closest to her - her mother and brother. My heartfelt condolences go out to them at this very difficult time.

psi3i ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 3:22 AM

Thank you for all the great content you provided throughout the years. You will be missed. I didn't know her personally but I always referred to her as SAV when looking for her products in my content library. And throughout the years I feel like she was always here as I spent countless hours hunting through my library looking for various products of hers because I have stuff everywhere :) It was just last week I was hunting for a couple of her products that I had just purchased. Thank you again for walking through life with me. God speed friend.

A fan and friend :)

aqua1955 ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 4:09 AM

It's always hard to loose people that create "a better world" as Joanna did. I love her creations and am going to miss the ideas she had for us. It showed a beautiful heart that relives with every picture, made with that inner feeling of art. My thoughts go out to her family. Losing someone like Joanne will always leave her footprint. We could not stop the time although we wanted, but time is always on the run and sometimes that time shadow passes us by... Rest in peace Joanna.

kristinf ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 4:15 AM

Absolutely tragic. Years ago when I first discovered Joanna's amazing talents I talked to her about some of her characters and products and she was friendly and open and always seemed so full of enthusiasm. From the little I knew of her I can only imagine what a huge gap her passing will leave with her family and close friends.

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end" - Margaret Thatcher 1989

ClockworkEros ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 5:12 AM

What a tragic loss of a good soul and superb artist. :'(

Elke ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 5:39 AM

So sad to read this. Condolences to her family and friends. She will be missed.

SimonWM ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 6:59 AM

My condolences, I knew her by her products, what a talent she was! The Poser / DAZ community has lost one of our brightest stars. :(

jdstrider ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 8:10 AM

I am deeply saddened by this news, to loose such a wonderful talent is a terrible thing, but to loose a kind and generous soul is much worse. My only communication with her was electronic and I did not have the pleasure of ever meeting her, but my heartfelt condolences go to her family and loved ones in the difficult time.

Josephus ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 8:13 AM

So very sad to hear this.

I never knew her personally, but I've seen her big impact in the marketplace and in the community. Her products were always the best, and her artwork was always so talented!

RIP, Joanna. You will be missed.

mauk ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 8:13 AM

Our community has lost a great artist I while not knowing the person I lost a dear friend

R.I.P.

zachary ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 8:34 AM

SO SO sad and touched of her disappearance. I was impressed by his talent. I don't find the words... sincere Condolences to her family. Long live for her wonderfull art.

jrrogers81 ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 9:02 AM

A truly wonderful artist, so sad.

lorelin ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 9:04 AM

I'm SO deeply sorry, too ... my more awesome hair items are from Joanna ! my thoughts are for her family.

FantastArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 9:30 AM

I'm speechless. One of the top artists in the community and such awonderful person.

china-rose12345 ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 9:53 AM

So hard to believe she's gone, i'll miss her work and her sense of the magical.

YelleHughes ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 10:19 AM

I am so sorry to hear about this. Please send my condolences to the family. StudioArtVartanian was my favorite artist. Whenever I was in need of a character or clothing depicting Greece, I could always find it in her store. I wish I had told her how much her work has helped me through a lot of personal issues and how it practically saved me. I wish I had told her that.

This has brought to my attention that there are real people behind these beautiful artwork and I am going to make a better effort in showing my appreciation for the hard work they do.

I find myself weeping this morning, even though I never met Joanna personally, I felt a connection because it seemed her work fit what I needed, perfectly.

My prayers for the family and God bless her soul.

Thank you for allowing me to express my sorrow. Yelle

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 10:22 AM

So sorry to read this. My condolences to her family and friends.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

FroschGott ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 10:32 AM

Unbelievable... Her work was always so inspiring... I really can't express my sorrow for that loss. R.I.P. Joanna love

TheMystEra ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 10:39 AM

SAVs stuff has always struck me as amazing... especially the clothing and hair. But reading about the person behind the vendorname amazed me even more. Such a loss! My condolences to her friends here and outside of renderosity and of course to her family.

agnes ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 10:50 AM · edited Wed, 10 August 2016 at 10:52 AM

I'm sad... So sad. I remark that many of the pictures (Heroes and heroines) of my gallery use Joanna's Product and that my own avatars is wearing her so beautifull Dragon Lady Dress. I'm sure Joanna is always living in a magical virtual world

Fauvist ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 11:00 AM

I'm so sorry. She looked like a wonderful person.

necrophage ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 11:10 AM

Just heard the sad news - seems to be a tough year because so many good and creative people go before their time ...

dsummers ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 11:11 AM

My deep and sincere condolences to her family on losing such a talented and wonderful artist.

savanna ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 11:22 AM

I was very shocked. I miss Joanna. She was so beautiful and a good soul. I love Joannas Work. But in the moment i cant work with any Produkt from Her. I cry when i think at Joanna. But this is a Memory of Joanna. She is always in my Heard and my thoughts. I missed Joanna so much. My heart is broken. I know her 3 year. Oh my God, She was so young. I hope She is a Angel. Love you Joanna. I can not believe that Joanna no longer is among us. My condolences to her family and friends. Sorry for my bad english. I hope you know what i mean to say.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 11:37 AM

I try and use her products each day in recognizing her quality and originality . her hair and characters are among the very best . I only knew her from site mail here and emails. my heart goes out to her family and I wish the best for her mother.

tont ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 11:51 AM

She was the first person that I visited on renderosity as I started to use Daz and Poser and have nearly all her projects that i use frequently in my daily dabbles with digital art. What a wonderful talent. and how sad that she has left us. Doug

Lyone ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 11:52 AM

So sad... My condolences to her family and friends. She was (and will remain for me) a great and wonderful artist.

akorinsikenkoy ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 12:09 PM

Even with her talent and passions, it sounds like she had quite a bit of sadness in her life. And I'm aware of the terrible economic assault that the country of Greece has been under for so many years, leaving very few resources left for folks like her. This is so sad, but at least she was a fighter, and was able to experience success in her short life. What a beautiful human being she was!

farfadelf ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 12:17 PM

I have not had the chance to personally know Joanna, but I turn to God and the angels to accompany him in his heavenly life. I extend my sincere condolences to his family, friends and colleagues. Courage to face this confusion and sadness ...

Talos ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 12:39 PM

This is not only terribly sad, it's a loss so great it's difficult to comprehend. It's like an asteroid wiping out a continent.

ShanasSoulmate ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 2:16 PM · edited Wed, 10 August 2016 at 2:17 PM

Although I did not know her, I did know of her work and what an amazing artist she was, very very talented, all that comes to mind right now is how terrible of a loss this is, to her friends, to her family, to this community, i don't even know, it's just not fair. She will be missed even if I did not get to know her that well. If you know me and who I am, you know that I can relate to this situation more than I would ever want to... this is very sad, it's not something I wanted to read about...

My sincere and heartfelt condolences to all her family, her friends, especially her parents, may she rest in peace. She won't be forgotten.

Kinchie ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 3:23 PM

Although I did not know Jo, Indeed her huge talent and generous spirit shone here on the Renderosity website. Her 3D products were gorgeous and are still my favourite models -ever. She would always kindly and encouragingly remark on any artwork we posted which used her characters. I was amazed at her creativity, and attention to technical detail for a perfect execution. Am very saddened to hear of her death. My thoughts go to Jo's mum and family & friends - huge hugs and best wished from us all in this difficult time.

dpanzee ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 3:36 PM

I just read about this today and I am shocked and very sad about losing a wonderful artist and send my condolences to her mother and brother. She has left behind a beautiful legacy with her gorgeous products of which I have many. God Bless her family.

jarbeard ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2016 at 6:21 PM

Such a tragic loss. My heart felt condolences to her family and friends..

John.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.