Renderosity Forums / Community Center



Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2026 Oct 05 1:49 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.



Subject: Gallery image limit in each image upload?


VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sat, 03 October 2026 at 1:42 PM · edited Mon, 05 October 2026 at 8:12 PM

I know only 8 image uploads a day can be uploaded and that a single image upload can contain multiple images. Now that we have slide show functionality for each image upload, I want to add more jpg webcomic episodes (1 episode = 1 image upload). However, it's unclear if there's a limit to images per each image upload.

For example, I have a webcomic with 8 episodes. Each episode has about 45 images. Can I do an image upload with 45 images? If so, what is the limit?

Thanks.



W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist. All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

VISIT MY ALBUMSFOR COMICS: https://www.renderosity.com/users/VedaDalsette/gallery/albums

You can also get to my comics from my book website: https://www.vdbooks.com.


VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sat, 03 October 2026 at 2:04 PM · edited Sat, 03 October 2026 at 2:06 PM

I decided to give it a shot. Looks like the image upload subimage limit is 15. Therefore, if I want to post webcomics, I need to do like I've done with some already (see my albums). 



W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist. All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

VISIT MY ALBUMSFOR COMICS: https://www.renderosity.com/users/VedaDalsette/gallery/albums

You can also get to my comics from my book website: https://www.vdbooks.com.


MollyFootman ( ) posted Sat, 03 October 2026 at 2:23 PM

Thanks for exploring this Veda and sharing your findings.  Good to know! =)

Molly


Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.