Mon, Jun 17, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 05 3:36 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Voting in carrara challenge 65 headwax votes

headwax. ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2023 at 7:31 PM · edited Sat, 15 June 2024 at 9:50 AM

Ha i cant log in to daz forum at tge moment because daz forum no longer supports my neolithic ipad. Lucky the test of tge civilised world does.

here be my votes , if someone sees this could they copy and paste it in tge correct tgread here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/619116/carrara-challenge-65-turning-points-voting-thread thanksalot.

thanks to ted for doing such a good hosting job @diomede 

#19.

all great interpretations, had a great laugh at some of them!

regards from here

headwax. ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2023 at 7:32 PM

Oh thanks for the help too !

diomede ( ) posted Sat, 11 March 2023 at 4:41 AM

Greetings.  Thanks for going to so much effort to vote.  Your image Zelda got the mostest.  Congrats!  Gives you first option to be next host.  We can wait until you are back to more normal forum access, or pass along.  Your choice.

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2023 at 4:37 AM

Hi Diomede , thankyou , i sent yourself and ub emails but not sure if either got through! Yes very happy to host but it will be three weeks time if tgats not too long? Me email for daz is the studio one, you probably have a copy? Thanks fir doing such a great job on the challenge too!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.