Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: bwsupport
(Last Updated: 2026 Oct 02 8:45 am)
Thanks for posting this contest, Lobo!
Everyone-- please be sure to participate!
Hope Kumor
Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine
Here's my attempt. Still kind of new to Blender, but I did the best I could. Ms. Pac-man,the ghosts and the maze were all modeled in Blender and rendered together. I took that render into Photoshop and added titles and created a bump map for the folds. Then back in Blender I used those images on a plane for the poster and added the 3D glasses and cherries, both of which were also modeled in Blender, for the final render.
Ms. Pac-Man 3D: The Movie

OMG-- This is FANTASTIC! I absolutely love it! Good job!
Hope Kumor
Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine
This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.
There is a new contest going on the theme is to Create An Styles - 80's Poster
More information can be found Here
Lobo3433
Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator
Renderosity Store
My Free Stuff
Facebook
Twitter