Our weekly news video covers Renderosity.com news along with hand-picked Digital Arts news from Renderosity Magazine. Computer graphics, digital art and much more. Splash image: Butterfly by LyleAryn
- Gallery of the Week is the Digital Comics gallery. This popular gallery is getting more popular as digital tools for creating comics become cheaper and easier to use. We've chosen 10 works from this exciting gallery to feature in our weekly gallery video.
- Pin-up Poster Contest! Since the 1890’s, the Pin-up has been an important part of art history. Do you enjoy creating the iconic Pin-up art made famous by the great Betty Grable, James Dean, and Marilyn Monroe? Submit your best Pin-up art. Click the link to learn the details of the contest.
- Interview with Hameleon, Vendor of the Month January 2021. Our VOM shares the story of his background, working methods and future projects in an exclusive interview. We've also created a short video which features 10 items from his awesome store.
- Introduction to Actorcore MoCap Library by MD McCallum. In this series, we are going to explore the simplified, web-based, Actorcore interface so you can get an idea of what is involved during the searching, purchasing, and downloading of motions.
- Blender unfolds 2021 Roadmap. The Blender has released a roadmap for the coming year. It includes exciting developments using nodes, a new asset browser and big improvements with the EEV renderer.
- Lost Crypt Webinar: Explore Unity's new 2D features. Explore the evolution of Unity’s 2D tools and how they brought to life the visually stunning Lost Crypt sample project. Follow the link to sign up.