Forum Moderators: Staff
(Last Updated: 2026 Sep 29 12:16 pm)
Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!
Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.
That's also called a wood-waste burner, wood burner, teepee burner, or beehive burner. Did you try those names?
Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage
Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11
I think you can kitbash this https://www.daz3d.com/daz-water-pump-and-grain-silo, https://www.daz3d.com/the-old-barn
https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/171441/twin-silo-for-daz-studio, https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/104346/industrial-ruins, https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/122016/barn-for-daz-studio, https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/112616/warehouse-district-building-03
or something similar.
This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.
I'm looking for a model of this:
Not a common item now; pretty much vanished by the 1980's.
Even tried TurboSquid even and nada.