Forum Moderators: Staff
(Last Updated: 2026 Sep 29 12:16 pm)
Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!
Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.
I'm not into G9, still work with my G8 figures.
But how about her, she looks nice:
https://www.daz3d.com/joyce-hd-for-genesis-9
This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.
One of my favorite characters is Oda May. https://www.daz3d.com/oda-may-hd-for-genesis-8-female_Kooki99
Normally, I've no problem with G8 figures. But for some reason, she presents problems when exporting. The resolution isn't coming through. I've a couple things to test with new knowledge, but not hopeful.
My question is then, does anyone know of/recommend an equivalent with a G9 figure? I guess I've done a 179 degree with regards to G9 figures.