Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL



Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Moderators: RedPhantom Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2026 Oct 03 7:44 am)



Subject: Deleted my wacros


RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2024 at 9:18 PM · edited Fri, 02 October 2026 at 11:50 AM
Site Admin

I accidentally deleted the wacros in the material room

The python is still on the computer but doesn't show up in the material room. I tried resetting to factory settings (the set up one not the scene one)  and also adding them manually. each time I reload poser, they're gone again. How do I get them back?


Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11


hborre ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2024 at 9:24 PM

Reinstall the software.  Just instruct the installer to keep your preferences when it asks.


RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2024 at 11:17 AM
Site Admin

That didn't work. But I was able to copy the file from Poser 12 so it's all good now.


Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11


hborre ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2024 at 11:34 AM

Good to hear that.


Varnayrah ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2026 at 3:47 AM

Same problem here. Re-installing did not work either.... ist there a solution? Or wich file do I need to copy from where to where? Everytime adding them manually is tiresome.


RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2026 at 7:49 AM
Site Admin

I'd forgotten this happened. I'm not sure which file I copied, or if it was the whole folder. I think it was probably mainWacros.json. It should be in a folder something like this: [Wherever you installed Poser]\ Poser Software\Poser 14\Runtime\Python\poserScripts\Wacros. Obviously, you'd change the version number if you're not on 14


Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11


RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2026 at 9:52 AM
Site Admin

Correction: You need to replace the copy of  mainWacros.json C:\Users\Yournamehere\AppData\Roaming\Poser\14\PythonScripts of course switch out the version number with the one you're using in the path


Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11


RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2026 at 9:54 AM · edited Sat, 19 September 2026 at 9:54 AM
Site Admin

Just a note. If you only have one version installed, you should be able to copy the file from the location in my first post. They appear to be the same file.


Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11


Varnayrah ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2026 at 11:25 AM

Thank you very much!



Varnayrah ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2026 at 11:36 AM

Yay, that did it! Thank you again.


RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2026 at 3:56 PM
Site Admin

Glad it helped. I know the stress of not  being able to get them back


Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11


Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.