Fri, Jul 26, 8:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 13

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 Jul 26 7:11 pm)

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 4:33 PM

Ah, so the shiny was just for testing, gotcha. Thanks for explaining!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 5:16 PM
Thalek posted at 7:08 AM Sat, 19 August 2023 - #4472936

Even I can (usually) manage to put out constructive criticism without sounding like a belligerent drunk at a strip club.

.... I almost spat my drink on my monitor when reading that comparison LMAO

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Lotharen ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 7:21 PM

@shvrdavid  That looks really nice! Love how detailed the skin texture is and love that back shot. Was thinking about LF Pro but with this coming out I'm not sure if I should. I get over whelmed very easy and I'm trying to avoid that this go round. Dont want go to fast and get to that point. 

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2023 at 9:55 PM

So, my last picture. I'll do you a favor and go... Many things about you inspired me and there were fantastic pictures to see. I was also able to learn a lot from you in technical terms. I've been with Poser since the early days and I feared the end of this great program. Luckily, people who saw the potential of this software didn't let it happen. And for your information, I also made a - a not inconsiderable - contribution to it. I do not apologize for my somewhat coarse articulation here in this forum. It's happened before in the past... I have a massive aversion to arrogance and haughtiness and I can't resist kicking this very person in the shin. And no, I don't get drunk at strip clubs and I haven't thrown a tantrum either. And yes, I too have been in my job for well over 20 years and can draw on a certain amount of experience. But that's no reason for me to consider myself an indispensable super crack. I still have a lot to say, but that doesn't belong here, not in this forum. Before it gets any worse - and I know myself - I say goodbye.

A4FW7z2A0sRSi5M2buTng1Wl29RRqUqiyvJWbddR.jpg

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 1:00 AM
shvrdavid posted at 4:25 PM Sat, 19 August 2023 - #4472999

Shiny skin is a testing trick I use. It makes things like normals/bump map issues stick out like a sore thumb....

Clever idea!

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 1:12 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 5:16 PM Sat, 19 August 2023 - #4473009

Thalek posted at 7:08 AM Sat, 19 August 2023 - #4472936

Even I can (usually) manage to put out constructive criticism without sounding like a belligerent drunk at a strip club.

.... I almost spat my drink on my monitor when reading that comparison LMAO
Ohki, I am pleased to be able to amuse.

When our fan-made Star Trek series, Hidden Frontier, was in active production, we used to receive attacks from a "professional" standin that he claimed were intended as constructive criticism.  While many of his observations were not unjustified (we were, after all, a bunch of amateurs having fun), his method of delivering them were entirely unjustified.  And some of his suggestions, like hiring professionals to replace all of us, were not only impractical, but also missing the point that WE wanted to be the ones having fun.

Not that you need my permission, but keep on doing what you have done so well for so many years.  As for La Femme, I lack the discerning eye to pick out the flaws that better artists have commented on, so she has never disappointed me.  I can't complain about what I don't notice.  :-)

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 1:29 AM

Charly_99 posted at 9:55 PM Sat, 19 August 2023 - #4473055

A4FW7z2A0sRSi5M2buTng1Wl29RRqUqiyvJWbddR.jpg

Beautiful image! I like the caustic lighting.  Might I suggest just a little more volumetric misting to simulate particulate matter in the water? While there are places in the world where the water is this clear or even more so, many are not. If this is a sunny day, the lighting strikes me as a little dim, considering how close the surface is.

Let me particularly praise your air bubbles:  most people do not realize that an air bubble racing for the surface is not spherical but becomes flattened and distended much as you've depicted here.  They also tend to shed smaller bubbles around the edges (due to turbulence?) as you've shown. An important detail that most people would not have included as an artist, nor noticed as a viewer.  Did you model the bubble yourself, or did you have a source?  One thing is not clear: is she the source of the bubble, or did something else emit it? I wouldn't think it was her, as she has no scuba gear on.

I also like the touch of the small cloud of sediment from her left hand. Nicely done!

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 5:46 AM

The problem I have with the image is that no one in their right mind would go snorkeling without a face mask or eye protection.  Saltwater stings like hell and your vision is pretty much limited without the mask.  

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 6:56 AM
Charly_99 posted at 9:55 PM Sat, 19 August 2023 - #4473055

I have a massive aversion to arrogance and haughtiness and I can't resist kicking this very person in the shin. 

Glad to see you confessing that your issue is not even with the figure, but with me personaly. As for your massive aversion to yourself, therapy does wonders! Ta-ta!

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

JanusJsenwark ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 8:24 AM · edited Sun, 20 August 2023 at 8:24 AM

Thanks Thalek

h58rRXdFePZhavP7P12gdOvD17kxyGlUJN4EDemS.jpg

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 9:12 AM
hborre posted at 5:46 AM Sun, 20 August 2023 - #4473091

The problem I have with the image is that no one in their right mind would go snorkeling without a face mask or eye protection.  Saltwater stings like hell and your vision is pretty much limited without the mask.  

Yeah, the mask gives even me better vision, and I have to whistle and listen for the echo to navigate.

Thalek ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2023 at 9:12 AM

Charly_99 posted at 8:24 AM Sun, 20 August 2023 - #4473102

Thanks Thalek

You're welcome!

shvrdavid ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2023 at 12:27 AM

7ed079cf93e90d0abbc4576bfbb1ee59_original.jpg

Smile.....

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Y-Phil ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2023 at 12:58 AM
shvrdavid posted at 12:27 AM Tue, 22 August 2023 - #4473204

Smile.....

YeoLHxuZ0RVd1B5sD3UK3YZZcj5zNyn5RsDIaaRi.gif

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

odf ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2023 at 6:44 PM · edited Tue, 22 August 2023 at 6:45 PM
Online Now!

Antonia glow-up rendered in Poser 13.1. She's wearing hair by Afrodite-Ohki here for the first time and hasn't stopped bugging me about getting more of her hair pieces ever since. :-D

65Uu1aDCV44sT3S4pVDrXxrNVoSfeAwVjhXzwPUI.jpg

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2023 at 7:20 PM
odf posted at 6:44 PM Tue, 22 August 2023 - #4473235

Antonia glow-up rendered in Poser 13.1. She's wearing hair by Afrodite-Ohki here for the first time and hasn't stopped bugging me about getting more of her hair pieces ever since. :-D

And it looks great on her! (I might be biased, but perhaps you should pamper your girl then, yes? Wink wink nudge nudge? LOL)

Was it too hard to fit her?

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2023 at 8:26 PM · edited Tue, 22 August 2023 at 8:26 PM

Speaking of, here's LF2 wearing my very first LF hair! :D

Et463aRaAetyv7cMPU2o9t3mK75DhhsmJFQZW0Q7.png

- - - - - - 

Y-Phil ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 2:34 AM

in fact, she looks radiant! Superb NIzdbeQ0tDyGcNRdhliQdBA1eontxgPnKmkmJzsc.gif

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

Y-Phil ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 2:35 AM · edited Wed, 23 August 2023 at 2:35 AM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 8:26 PM Tue, 22 August 2023 - #4473239

I'm loving it! AmLsLkE2QelQWF6mO5DzOQZIVsfdrlYU6iFhtDzu.gif

PhYl.

odf ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 3:56 AM
Online Now!
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:20 PM Tue, 22 August 2023 - #4473238

And it looks great on her! (I might be biased, but perhaps you should pamper your girl then, yes? Wink wink nudge nudge? LOL)

Thanks! I think I'll have no choice. Now that we've both seen how good Poser hair can look, there's no going back.

Was it too hard to fit her?

I'd say it was easy, but then I'm extremely lazy when it comes to hair fitting. I just moved it around until it fit the ears and dialed in one of the fitting morphs, and that worked out well for a render from the front. The fit does look good all around in preview, but I haven't done any test renders to check. :-)

odf ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 3:56 AM · edited Wed, 23 August 2023 at 3:59 AM
Online Now!
Y-Phil posted at 2:34 AM Wed, 23 August 2023 - #4473251

in fact, she looks radiant! Superb NIzdbeQ0tDyGcNRdhliQdBA1eontxgPnKmkmJzsc.gif

Why, thank you!

odf ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 3:59 AM · edited Wed, 23 August 2023 at 3:59 AM
Online Now!
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 8:26 PM Tue, 22 August 2023 - #4473239

That's some great looking hair. I imagine fitting that to Antonia would require me to make a proper morph, though. 😉

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 6:57 AM

You're too kind, odf. Glad you're having fun with the hair! And the method of fitting you described is what I do most of the times, too - hey, if you can't see an issue, there's no issue, yes? Probably? LMAO

But yeah, Adedayo hair (the one I have on LF2 there) would require proper fitting. The scalp is very very obvious :)

- - - - - - 

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 5:48 PM · edited Wed, 23 August 2023 at 5:48 PM

Okay, so I am beginning to some sense out of these cycle node connections, but not so much sense out of the math.
I have been watching and studying particularly Ghostship and Afrodite-Ohki work.
So now I have this: La Femme with BillyT's cutoffs (converted) and her two pups Sweet and Pea.
Lights are still my nightmare...so I went with No lights and just used three Balls:
1) Large ball with blackbody node on Physical Surface root.
This one just in front of La Femme and up out of camera
2) Smaller ball using Cycles root with one of Ghostship's nodes with blackbody
This one just in front of Harley's Henchman (aka Funnyman)

3) A large ball in the background: this one I have tried lighting with both methods. I am trying to light up the background with a Dark Purple (think Gotham City) but don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.
I don't want to blow away the front lighting, just get somewhat of a 'black light' effect (yes I know Poser can't do "Black Light" truly).

I rendered it with Depth Cue but Poser's DC is too shallow and it made her Henchman none recognizable but looked pretty good with the floating cards...I may do a double render and stack them in Photoshop once I can get the lighting worked out.L4bJO7G6IjNh66ZktyVSufxmSt2f2T5AYi7WeN3l.jpg

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2023 at 11:02 PM

Superfly does not recognize Depth Cue so that is a waste in set up time.  Keep in mind that the PhysicalSurface node emission defaults to Inverse Square falloff which means that you really need a very high emission value.  The only way to change that behavior is to attach a Lightfalloff node, which offers additional Linear and Constant features not found on the PhysicalSurface node.  When using mesh lighting from an object, you can hide the object in the scene by not making it visible to the camera or Raytracing but still display your light.

Thalek ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 12:35 AM
hborre posted at 11:02 PM Wed, 23 August 2023 - #4473303

Superfly does not recognize Depth Cue so that is a waste in set up time.  Keep in mind that the PhysicalSurface node emission defaults to Inverse Square falloff which means that you really need a very high emission value.  The only way to change that behavior is to attach a Lightfalloff node, which offers additional Linear and Constant features not found on the PhysicalSurface node.  When using mesh lighting from an object, you can hide the object in the scene by not making it visible to the camera or Raytracing but still display your light.

Useful to know.  Won't remember it in the morning, of course, but useful to know.  (How does one keep track of all the tricks and tips people point out over the years? Create a document complete with table of contents and indices?)

Thalek ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 4:58 AM

I don't know if it's the depression talking, or not. No medication or combinations of medications is 100% effective, and none are effective 100% of the time. So, if my perceptions are too badly warped by my illness, feel free to present a different view.

I am fearful of Poser's future.  Poser's pulse does NOT seem to be getting stronger, contrary to frequent exhortations. All I see these days are all-Daz products sales and product introductions even here at Renderosity.  I don't blame the vendors or Renderosity: you've gotta sell what the public wants, not what you want them to want.  (Sony's Betamax was superior in most ways to VHS, but mechanically it was more complex, and it was more expensive.  It died and VHS lived. The Amiga was a very fine computer, with unusually good sound and color graphics for the time. But it needed a custom monitor, and the co-processor chips for video and audio were on the motherboard and not amenable to upgrading. Bringing out separate sound boards and video boards in Macs and PCs was just one of the things that doomed the Amiga.)

I see a similar scenario playing out with Poser: a leader that was outstripped by competitors, supported for years by loyal fanatic partisans.  It's hard to believe that there will be a Poser 14 or equivalent.

Am I wrong to feel this way?  Is it just the depression that doesn't let me see a clear path ahead?

shvrdavid ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 6:44 AM

People made the same observations when Curious Labs bought Poser, then again when e-frontier bought it, and then again with Smith Micro bought it.

And now again since Bondware bought it.

I see an obvious pattern there.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 6:55 AM · edited Thu, 24 August 2023 at 6:55 AM

shvrdavid posted at 6:44 AM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473324

People made the same observations when Curious Labs bought Poser, then again when e-frontier bought it, and then again with Smith Micro bought it.

Ur... if I'm not wrong, you forgot Corel, which brought nothing QtrBcsskvuBwAI1apap7HbOQBeiJTUJTqeiHzJ1L.gif

PhYl.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 7:27 AM
Y-Phil posted at 6:55 AM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473327

Ur... if I'm not wrong, you forgot Corel, which brought nothing QtrBcsskvuBwAI1apap7HbOQBeiJTUJTqeiHzJ1L.gif

Oh god was that a thing? I really don't remember Corel Poser LMAO

- - - - - - 

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 9:35 AM

Corel owned Poser?  WHAT?  YIKES.  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Y-Phil ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 9:35 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:27 AM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473329

Y-Phil posted at 6:55 AM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473327

Oh god was that a thing? I really don't remember Corel Poser LMAO
Absolutely nothing to remember about Corel, t'was just a joke, as has been Corel's presence in Poser's life LWgP2onvRMv7maCyQrCrqshKDVFXVePKXSzeNYSH.gif

PhYl.

Thalek ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 9:52 AM

Thalek ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 10:20 AM

Me too:  the same pattern that the Amiga computer had.  New owners, big plans, lots of publicity . . . another sale.  The last two sales, no hardware was ever produced, it changed hands that quickly.

Poser is more successful, as it seems that every owner has put out at least one version before reselling it.

But your comment only addresses the fact that Poser gets sold a lot. It doesn't address the fact that new Poser content doesn't get sold a lot. Or much at all. No new content, it doesn't matter how rich and optimistic the new owners of Poser will be. A CGI program has to have compatible content, new content, or no one will buy it. And content creators are just as dependent on the owners of the program, unless it happens that the stuff they can create for that program is also compatible with other programs. For Poser, that used to be true. Now, the vendors only have one company that is Poser-compatible. And increasingly, Bondware has no one else selling content for Poser.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 11:07 AM
Site Admin

Playing with shaders for dynamic hair for Superfly. No lights in the scene.

As far as the lack of content, I know it's been slower than Daz content for a while, though I am surprised at how much I've missed over the years now that we can pick which software we're interested in for ads. Lately, it's been a bit slower than normal. I can't help but wonder if it isn't because of the upgrade and wanting to be able to test it with that.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 10:00 PM

hborre posted at 11:02 PM Wed, 23 August 2023 - #4473303

Perhaps "Depth Cue" is the wrong terminology, just repeating what the little check box in SuperFly Render Settings calls is; Perhaps 'Depth Blur'?
I am talking about just the Render Settings check boxes, not the atmosphere in the Material Room.
Here is the same image with same settings other then one has Depth xx checked (I moved Funnyman closer then in previous image, otherwise he gets too 'depth blurred' out)

Thanks for the info on the lighting, I am using the LIghtfalloff on the Cycles configuration but was not on the PhysicalSurface setup.
On PhysicalSurface I was blowing out my 'purple light' into white light when I go too high with emission so I started trying the Cycles root.....still playing with itxm1UXvLHwnTA9iPAZtKxTePsxfJV8al2BR7BK7H3.jpg

with Depth checked in SP settings (but NOT set up in the material room)
tclIAbR3oXAHUbQd1tpZA4XqiSS7HMfgXJI3CO6u.jpg

shvrdavid ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 10:10 PM · edited Thu, 24 August 2023 at 10:11 PM
Thalek posted at 10:20 AM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473344

Just out of curiosity. How much does Poser content actually get sold? Where is this spread sheet that your numbers are pulled from? 
Let me give you a personal example if why I believe that what you said is not the case. This is first hand knowledge, not speculation.

Before I posted Pauline Advance at CP for sale, many people told me that it would never sell well, at all....
They "knew" Poser content didn't sell well, especially at CP........ 

Oddly enough, Pauline Advance sold very well and made it to the top of the top seller list, more than once.....
I was shocked after being told it would not sell well at all, especially at CP.......

I actually outsold Ute and she was a top Poser vendor there for years.. (Ute is no longer with us, rip, she was such a nice person)

When people tell me Poser content doesn't sell well, I really have to wonder where that info comes from.
Maybe this has changed, I don't know if it has or not. I don't have access to those numbers anymore.
But when I did, this picture was worth a 1000 words to everyone that said it would never sell well at all.

2ievAmhQuBrXfEcJM0AQvOOCLjzQXN235wQvxCim.jpg

Many vendors make a living off of content. Obviously not all do, but some do....
And they could never do so, if nothing sold. There were more active Poser vendors when I released Pauline Advance than there are now, and even more prior to that.

Don't forget that as more vendors left Poser for greener pastures on the other side of the fence, other vendors had newer content that was available, for Poser.....
If customers don't use Studio, and use Poser, what are they going to buy? Old poser content for Jessi? New Poser content? Studio content for a program they don't even use?

The Poser content that is available, and for a character they want to use, is the most likely answer to all those questions.....

Which obviously still sells, or no one would even bother making it.....

Thalek ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2023 at 11:00 PM
shvrdavid posted at 10:10 PM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473399
Thalek posted at 10:20 AM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473344

Just out of curiosity. How much does Poser content actually get sold? Where is this spread sheet that your numbers are pulled from? 
Let me give you a personal example if why I believe that what you said is not the case. This is first hand knowledge, not speculation.

I have no spreadsheet, of course.  That would be a violation of vendors' privacy, among other things.  But a couple of vendors I've corresponded with have commented that they switched to Daz-only because their Poser sales were down, and while they hinted that the products I admired might be available for Poser someday, that day has not yet arrived.

I actually outsold Ute and she was a top Poser vendor there for years.. (Ute is no longer with us, rip, she was such a nice person)

Yes, a terrible loss to the community.  I have most of her freebies now, and I purchased some of her commercial work as well.  I had twenty or thirty items of hers on my wish list when they were removed from CP and elsewhere. We corresponded infrequently, but I liked her, and respected her work immensely.

When people tell me Poser content doesn't sell well, I really have to wonder where that info comes from.

In my case, it came from casual conversations with a couple of vendors, and by personally observing that Renderosity's new products lists are sometimes entirely devoid of Poser products these days, as are some of the product sales.

Maybe this has changed, I don't know if it has or not. I don't have access to those numbers anymore.
But when I did, this picture was worth a 1000 words to everyone that said it would never sell well at all.
Many vendors make a living off of content. Obviously not all do, but some do....
And they could never do so, if nothing sold. There were more active Poser vendors when I released Pauline Advance than there are now, and even more prior to that.

The tone of your posts is that of someone who feels personally attacked, and feels a need to attack in return.  And I do feel attacked for having voiced my concerns. I am genuinely sorry that I have upset you with my concerns; obviously, that was not my intention.

Given that no one else has felt a need to comment, I can only assume that they disagree with one or both of us, and don't have their iodine tablets handy and don't want to risk the possible fallout. I respect their concerns, but wish to point out that I only use small, tactical nukes, and can even be diplomatic at times.  I think I demonstrated that when I offered Charly constructive criticism on his underwater scene to show that constructive criticism need not be a blatant attack.  (However, given his treatment of a professional I respect and admire, I will not be posting any more of my work here.  I have no desire to be on the receiving end of such treatment, and I am no professional who is worthy of anyone's respect.  I am a dilettante, acknowledge I'm a dilettante, and know that my images will never come near the quality that the more skilled practitioners here have literally displayed.)

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2023 at 1:32 AM · edited Fri, 25 August 2023 at 1:33 AM
shvrdavid posted at 10:10 PM Thu, 24 August 2023 - #4473399

Pauline Advance: very cute character. Now, I'll have to check if I can convert some pieces of clothes. And I'll rebuild her material settings. Here's an old Poser11 render, with one of Alfaseed's gems (I know he changed his name, Alfaseed was the time of Poser-compatible perfect products, if I'm not wrong)

PUtyaQwBBdbtwe38bIJJxQN94KG5aPE82tv9AKUr.png

PhYl.

odf ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2023 at 4:05 AM
Online Now!

Am I seriously meant to believe that this hair, purportedly for LaFemme, was not secretly made with Antonia in mind? 😁

T0fdyJfS6R3W5O0SJWcl6eYmo2i0oRrSwhgBikrX.jpg

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2023 at 5:08 AM
odf posted at 4:05 AM Fri, 25 August 2023 - #4473421

Am I seriously meant to believe that this hair, purportedly for LaFemme, was not secretly made with Antonia in mind? 😁

I''m totally with you on this one 

xSNV8fb35SxNdaX3h5MrOhyPpQRwso6aknHd6FCy.gif

PhYl.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2023 at 6:40 AM

Yessss... get all the haaair... mhwahahaha.... LMAO

- - - - - - 

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2023 at 5:34 PM · edited Fri, 25 August 2023 at 5:35 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

A beauty, lost in my Poser11 gallery. Completely forgot to finish it during X-Mas 2020...
Got inspired by Frank Frazetta and one of his pinups, if I'm not wrong

ago0QCp41yHXNWhTzpxyyDokaC0Gfe0jpTTjBqVD.jpg

PhYl.

odf ( ) posted Fri, 25 August 2023 at 7:06 PM
Online Now!
Y-Phil posted at 5:34 PM Fri, 25 August 2023 - #4473463

A beauty, lost in my Poser11 gallery. Completely forgot to finish it during X-Mas 2020...

She's very pretty and seductive, but I'm a bit puzzled by the ambience. Is she the neighbor of a retired pin-up artist who's trying to pick their brain about posing?

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2023 at 3:28 AM

odf posted at 7:06 PM Fri, 25 August 2023 - #4473464

Y-Phil posted at 5:34 PM Fri, 25 August 2023 - #4473463

She's very pretty and seductive, but I'm a bit puzzled by the ambience. Is she the neighbor of a retired pin-up artist who's trying to pick their brain about posing?

Maybe because I've tried to reproduce the sun rays using a cone and the new PrincipledVolume... aekgLthpbaVbWuwZmXJjKmdXsTBx4GerXkqghx8Y.gif

PhYl.

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2023 at 4:06 PM

I use John's Background Switcher  to change the background pictures of my desktop, and from time to time an oldie pops up, often like an invitation to "refresh" it A0xNRlP3TfmuEeHFDctS5oJL7SMWtMNUHg04YETO.gif

That's how I retrieve myself upgrading all textures of Jun, Letty, Yukika, Kaya and Terai Yuki, five variations of the same character (the V2 as I lost the V1 with the shutdown of ContentParadise before I could download what I bought over there, such as the original one, alas...)
TY2 appeared in 2005.

J4lzNv37ViHA2VbTR0NgCZ2U18WFTcfQRihbpbaN.jpg

Flagged Nudity because of transparencies, even though I'm not sure that it was necessary.

PhYl.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2023 at 3:09 AM

29d13c7ac8648541d388107446a5b6d8_original.jpg

:)

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2023 at 4:38 AM

198af71413731f6cc6b37a28c9ba57f8_original.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 27 August 2023 at 9:22 PM

Close up of face detail. 

2f511047a789ba4ea56b9f2dd41a4ebc_original.jpg

odf ( ) posted Mon, 28 August 2023 at 4:32 AM · edited Mon, 28 August 2023 at 4:32 AM
Online Now!

More hair testing, sorry, not sorry! :-D Ohki and Ghostship are my new dream team.

C9PlU5df5jp6BMgwpB2QAwe17mRgaU7tSpLbq9fY.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.