Sun, Jun 16, 10:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 05 3:36 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: August and September Calendar Contests are now open.

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2019 at 11:32 AM · edited Sun, 02 June 2024 at 10:23 AM
Site Admin

The August and September 2020 Calendar contests are now open. Further details here.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 02 May 2019 at 8:30 AM

Thanks.

Twould be nice to see some carrara renders in the contest!!

🎈

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 03 May 2019 at 9:36 AM · edited Fri, 03 May 2019 at 9:38 AM

specifications?

Entry Specifications: Image size must be 11.10 in x 8.63 in to allow for a bleed in .jpeg format (72 dpi).

Additional Information: Grand Prize Winners MUST provide a 11.10 in x 8.63 in (300 dpi) image for printing.

so, the entry is 72 dpi, but have a 300 dpi ready in case of win? :

2020 August Calendar Contest - the calendar month is for August 2020?

(Theme: Adventure | Architecture)

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.