Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio



Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, msansing Forum Coordinators: Lobo3433

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2026 Oct 03 7:14 pm)



Subject: Would you like to be a part of the Renderosity Team/Family???


Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2017 at 5:48 PM · edited Sun, 04 October 2026 at 11:37 AM
Forum Coordinator

Posted for management:

Hi Everyone -

Have you ever wanted to be part of our Renderosity family?

I am looking for some volunteers for quite a few areas of the Community. There is a potential to possibly move up one day however for right now, I need someone to assist in some areas and help grow others.

This is your chance to give back to the Community you love and support.

I am looking for people to assist in the following areas:

Animation

Cinema 4D

Daz/Studio

Fractals

French

Hexagon

iClone

Industry News

Lightwave

Modo

Mojoworld

Poser Technical

Rhino 3D

UV Mapper

Wings

Please be sure you have knowledge in the areas you are inquiring about and provide as much information and experience as possible.

All inquiries must be sent to admin@renderosity.com. I will contact you with any questions I may have or if you have been selected.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Kristi

Community Manager

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com


flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2017 at 12:10 AM

What will these people be doing?



Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.