Forum Moderators: RedPhantom Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon
Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2026 Oct 03 7:44 am)
Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage
Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 14 and Windows 11
This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.
bwldrd posted at 1:06PM Mon, 05 August 2019 - #4358728
Not bad, but I was thinking more of an interior shot, like the Promenade, a random station corridor, or even Ops.