Mon, Jun 17, 12:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 05 3:36 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: LuxusCore for Carrara plugin - Realtime GPU rendering is here, free beta

3Drendero ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2015 at 12:49 PM · edited Thu, 13 June 2024 at 4:36 AM

Not sure if you guys have seen this at the Daz3D forum or CarraraCafe, but you really need to check it out.

LuxusCore is the new Carrara plugin for LuxCore, part of LuxRender 2.0 that is still in development.

It brings realtime GPU rendering to Carrara on both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards (Octane needs NVIDIA).

For example you can work with lighting and see the results immediately.

Download of free beta for experimental use and more info here:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/50130/

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2015 at 1:36 PM

Cool. Thanks for the info.

3Drendero ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2015 at 1:33 PM · edited Sun, 15 February 2015 at 1:33 PM

Here is the first version of the unofficial LuxusCore manual.

Please add any info you may want to share, so that we can write a good manual for the amazing LuxusCore:

http://carraracafe.com/news/luxuscore-for-carrara-plugin-unofficial-manual-2015-02-15/

jonstark ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2015 at 2:23 PM

I've been watching the LuxCore thread over at Daz with great interest, looks like it's giving fantastic (and very quick) results.

ProPose001 ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2022 at 3:38 PM

That link in the opening post does not work for me.

ProPose001 ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2022 at 3:56 PM

That link in the opening post does not work for me.  It's been a while since I've used LuxCore, but yes I love it!J85ywwNk2VRQJTNzpqLFs8OzGwyfNaASbtoN6xa2.JPG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.