Sat, Jun 1, 5:29 AM CDT

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 31 2:03 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Modern Times

robertzavala ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2010 at 12:53 PM · edited Tue, 21 May 2024 at 2:18 AM

Attached Link: http://vimeo.com/17631561

This video was done on no budget and looks like severel million dollars was spent on it. The most amazing thing is that all of 3d anmation was done with Carrara.

50parsecs ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2010 at 1:27 PM

Yeah, a lot of us here have been geeking out over that vid, (see AgentSmith's previous post here on BC2010). Now I want Santa to bring me a nice HD video cam, Syntheyes, AfterEffects, some cooperative friends and a nice employer who will let me use his studio on a weekend when no clients are booked. ;-) Oh, and an incredible amount of talent and a clever story idea would help too.

GKDantas ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2010 at 6:16 PM

Fusion 6 is one of the prizes for Holiday contest this year!

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

rexus ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2010 at 2:09 AM

It's amazing the way how Carrara astonishes me each time. when C8 will be allright we will see all its potential. good job guys, really good job

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.