Sun, Jun 16, 11:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 05 3:36 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Carrara Amapi

sailor_ed ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 7:48 AM · edited Sat, 08 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Does anyone know how Carrara Amapi (which comes with C4 Pro) differs from Amapi Designer? You cannot patch it with Amapi Designer patches. Is it feature limited in any other way? Thanks Ed

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 7:19 PM

It is Amapi Designer 7, already patched to version 7.16. You still need the missing Smooth Tool icon LST file, though, if you don't have a Smooth Tool icon in your tools on the right side. I'll send you the file if you need it.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

sailor_ed ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 8:02 AM

Thanks shonner, I think I have the smooth tool.. its a three lobed object that calls up a menu of different smoothing algorithms. Sound right? Thanks Ed

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 7:13 PM
BenCortman ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2023 at 2:42 PM · edited Mon, 27 February 2023 at 2:42 PM

I have just obtained an original version of Amapi Designer 7 and the version on the disc is 7.02.  I see mention a version 7.16 patch and also a Smooth Tool icon LST file.  I would be very grateful if anyone could help with the necessary patches or downloads for Amapi Designer 7 after version 7.02.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.