Mon, May 13, 11:49 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 13 5:31 pm)

Subject: BB sIBL for Poser

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 8:42 AM

Thank you BB for the update.

I agree, the docking system in Poser is a real pain for external plug ins. Makes me fury when I load Snarrly's plugin as example.

Looking forward for this set. This will be a must have for any Poser user which want realistic good renders.

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

xpdev ( ) posted Tue, 28 July 2015 at 6:24 AM

i'm following you BB.

Many thanks for your work.

Poser Pro 2014 SR 1 on Windows 7 64 bit
I use IDL, Gamma Correction and EZSkin for all final renders.

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 6:01 PM

push up and ebot

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 6:18 PM

I confess that something new is distracting me. 

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 6:24 PM

I confess that something new is distracting me. 

Let me guess :)

But I hope you will continue with this Ibl.This would be e real revolution for Poser. I use to play with this Plug In for Lightwave, but for Poser, now this would be more amazing.

― Marcus Aurelius,

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 6:26 PM

I am using it constantly now, even with the "new thing". It's a game changer.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 6:30 PM

I believe you BB. Can't wait till it is in the store.Any plan when it will be ready?

― Marcus Aurelius,

grichter ( ) posted Thu, 06 August 2015 at 9:26 PM

BB every time I sit down my wallet pokes me and says it is itching to buy this product.... and scratching my behind is proving a pain in the (insert inappropriate TOS word here).

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Dimensionarium ( ) posted Tue, 10 November 2015 at 1:57 PM

bagginsbill posted at 1:57PM Tue, 10 November 2015 - #4217866

I am using it constantly now, even with the "new thing". It's a game changer.

Just curious: any update on this?

--

Tim Rolands | Dimensionarium
dimensionarium.com

Morkonan ( ) posted Tue, 10 November 2015 at 4:13 PM

I'd like to know, too.

One suggestion - Could an option for the script be to "read from a source file?" ie: Just a button that will prompt you for a text/data file location and that will read that file in order to reproduce the settings. And, the reason for that is so that people can easily share their settings with others. Of course, they'd have to also either share or point to the download location of the IBL image, but that's simple enough, too.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 10 November 2015 at 9:01 PM

Most likely waiting for the official release of Poser 11/Poser11Pro.

Anthanasius ( ) posted Wed, 11 November 2015 at 4:03 AM

Any news about this great tool ?

Génération mobiles Le Forum / Le Site

WandW ( ) posted Fri, 13 November 2015 at 7:39 PM

BB is on vacation right now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Nagra_00_ ( ) posted Mon, 14 December 2015 at 3:09 PM

Any progress ?

bu_es ( ) posted Wed, 13 January 2016 at 4:44 PM

Wooooooow is fantastic work

Nagra_00_ ( ) posted Mon, 01 February 2016 at 4:29 PM

Will this ever be released? Or can i add it to the growing list of BB vaporware?

IsaoShi ( ) posted Tue, 02 February 2016 at 5:14 PM

Nagra_00_ - May I refer you to bb's signature line, as he may never even get to see your question:-

"Renderosity forum reply notifications do not function properly. If you need me to answer something, ask elsewhere. If they don't fix this soon, I'm going to stop participating in this forum altogether. -- Updated Jan 14, 2016."

As far as I can tell, they haven't fixed it yet.

"If I were a shadow, I know I wouldn't like to be half of what I should be."
Mr Otsuka, the old black tomcat in Kafka on the Shore (Haruki Murakami)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.