Ever thought about joining the Poser software beta testing team?
We are working on the next major release of Poser and need testers who can help us make the best possible version.
Specifically we need testers who are:
1. Willing to sign NDA
2. Experienced with three or more 3D/CG Applications
3. Experience testing software applications
Nice to have:
1. 3D animation interest/experience
2. Game engine experience (particularly Unity).
3. Experience with 3D import/export file formats including Alembic and FBX
4. Experience with Cycles/Cycles2 materials in Blender/SuperFly
5. Experience creating 3D textures, characters and clothing
6. Experience creating commercial 3D products
We also need users who create textures, characters and clothing.
Candidates must have prior beta testing experience as well as the ability to write up clear concise repeatable bugs. If you do not have this experience, we can put you through a short training session on how this can be done correctly. The ideal candidates are willing to try a new feature, compare it to the old version and let us know WHY one is better than the other.
"We need people who are passionate and every day Poser users. You don't need to know everything about the program. You just have to love Poser and want to help make it better. We need folks who enjoy using poser and who want to make it better," explained Jenn Blake, content supervisor for Poser Software.
Candidates need not meet all of these requirements, this is a full listing of what would qualify you to join the Poser Software Beta Tester Team. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com with the best email to contact you at, full name and address (information needed for NDA which is required to participate) and a short list of the qualifications you feel you have that would make you a great candidate for this team.
We hope to hear from you soon!