From all of us at Renderosity - we'd like to thank everyone who participated in the sixth and seventh months of our 2020 Calendar Contest.
It's contests like these that further demonstrate the diversity and talent that helps make the Renderosity Community such an exciting place for those who share a passion for digital artistry.
The entries have been submitted and community voting has been calculated. Please scroll down to see the winner of the 2020 March Calendar Contest, which will be featured in the first Renderosity 12-month calendar.
Click Here for open contests.
The theme for June was Illustration. Click Here to see all the great entires.
First Place in the 2020 April Calendar Contest
Entry #7 by tulipe
Entry #8 by dochtersions
Entry #9 by robi
The theme for July was Landscape, Rural/Countryscapes, or Scenic. Click Here to see all the great entires.
First Place in the 2020 May Calendar Contest
Entry #10 by deathbycanon
Entry #3 by dollmommy
Entry #5 by digitell
The year-long contest launched at 10 a.m. Dec. 3. Every few weeks from December until August we will hold a separate contest with a separate theme for each month in the year. For more information, visit Renderosity's Contest page.
Here is the schedule for the contest (all times CST):
● COMPLETED Monday, December 3, 2018: 10:00 AM January (Theme: Animals | Pets of the Community | Creatures) Contest Begins
● COMPLETED Wednesday, January 2, 2019: 10:00 AM February (Theme Faeries | Fantasy | Romance) Contest Begins
● Thursday, January 31, 2019: 10:00 AM March Contest Begins Theme Atmosphere/Mood | Backgrounds
● Thursday, February 28, 2019: 10:00 AM April (Theme: Abstract | Fractal) and May (Theme: Macro | Flowers/Plants) Contests Begin
● Friday, March 29, 2019: 10:00 AM June (Illustration) and July (Landscape | Rural/Countryscapes | Scenic) Contests Begin
● Monday, April 29, 2019: 10:00 AM August (Theme: Adventure | Architecture) and September (Theme: Photo Manipulation) Contests Begin
● Friday, May 31, 2019: 10:00 AM October (Theme: Monochrome/Black and White | Horror) and November (Theme: Food) Contests Begin
● Friday, June 28, 2019: 10:00 AM December (Religious/Spiritual | Seasonal/Holiday) Contest Begins, and Cover Contest Begins
All submissions can be 3D, 2D, Photography or Writing (on the image). Anyone can enter this contest. It is open to Vendors and Staff. Nothing overly sexual or violent will be accepted.