DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY
A shrimp fishery is a fishery directed toward harvesting either shrimp or prawns. Fisheries do not generally distinguish between the two taxa, and the terms are used interchangeably.
People who catch shrimp are referred to as "shrimpers," and the act of catching shrimp is called "shrimping." Strikers are the crewmen on the boat who set up and strike the nets. Common methods for catching shrimp in the United States include otter trawls, cast nets, seines, and shrimp baiting. Trawling involves the use of a system of nets.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 87,842 polygons
* This model is made entirely of 3-point polygons.
* The steering wheel can rotate.
* The rudder can move left and right.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body links the rudder to the steering wheel.
* The propeller can rotate, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Includes a basic cabin interior.
* Left and right doors can open and close.
* Four hatch covers can open and close, with basic holds for shrimp, fish, or whatever your fisherman can catch.
* Top searchlight can rotate and tilt up and down, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* This model uses complex mapping so the templates may look odd.
Textures/ Material Files:
* One texture scheme.
* Texture maps range in size from 1179x466 to 500x776.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
The model will load into the scene at full size, in relation to the Poser/ DAZ people. You can then move the ship down (or your people up) to create scenes of the people on the decks.
If you want to render a scene without people, simply reset the size of the model back to 100%.
Please keep in mind that this model was originally designed for distance shots. Some textures may look pixellated or blurred when viewed close-up.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.