Forum: Community Center

Subject: I have to say on the new 'site look'

FaeMoon opened this issue on Jul 04, 2011 · 200 posts

hewee posted Sat, 09 July 2011 at 8:50 PM

Why for a Artist web site are the colors so hard on the eyes?

Hard to read parts of the site and then the menu dropdown that shows the text below it because of the transparency.

Then you need to look at the site with more then one type of monitor and setting because your see a lot more that is just not right.

Turn the lights on and off in the room also because that effects how the monitor also.

Then have others of all ages look at things because I bet it's only the younger or mostly the younger that like the brite colors that make it hard to see things.

Then the site is more then what all the new software you have can do so because it can do this or that does not mean it has to be used if you do not have to use it. May be cool and new but that does not mean it's better.

I have not read all the post or want to because I like my eyes and this site is now helping things for a 57 year old eye's.

Then of other web sites and forums and how many or using the same or almost the same colors after all the changes they make to the site over the years. It's because they keep it so it's easy to read and look at and your get more people who will stay around.

Even typing out the post is a little are on the and I made this reply box as big as you can get it. (Nice new thing is this reply box)

But it's still not right so it needs a bigger and or better font. I think maybe bigger because I see the fonts on the post are bigger then the reply box font. Even used the Full screen mode that I now have to keep using because going back the word wrap is not working right and you can not see all you have typed out.

Right clicking I see brings up more things but it also still brings up my Browser right click menu that is bigger and covers your right click menu. This you may of tested because it works OK with Firefox 2 and 3 but not with Pale Moon 3 that is really Firefox. With Pale Moon I can click the Exe key to close the Pale Moon right click menu to see the sites right click menu that was under it.

Pale Moon project: Custom-built and optimized Firefox browsers for Windows Operating Systems. http://www.palemoon.org

A whole lot faster then Firefox.

Just got error trying to preview this post.

MySQL error: Duplicate entry '14f50fd37a2fc16cb9c8777901054b19' for key 2, occured in query: "INSERT INTO forumpro_message SET thread_id='2830775', forum_id='12357', pend_id='14f50fd37a2fc16cb9c8777901054b19', user_id='133066', body='

Then post was here and this below.

', link_title='', link_url='http://', content_advisory='N;', status='pending', format='Y', post_date=now(), last_mod=now() ;".