Where in the World is Renderosity | Day 3
June 17, 2012 12:30 am
Where in the World is Renderosity?
During the month of May Renderosity found itself traveling to Egypt. With reservations booked and bags packed, the Renderosity Staff would like to invite you to take another trip to a far-off land sure to delight those seeking a little adventure!
Over the next ten days, we'll be providing a new clue each and every morning so that you might discover Where in the World Renderosity is. Who knows? You may even learn a thing or two along the way. Be sure to check back to the front page article each day for a new clue!
Think you know where Renderosity is? Just email your best guess to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be eligible to win a collection of great prizes. On Monday, June 25th we'll be randomly selecting ten winners from the pool of correct entries and announcing these winners in the front page article.
Below are your clues. Good luck!
Clue #1: This country is largest producer of natural uranium (20%-30%) in the world.
Clue #2: This country has the longest coastline of any country in the world at 151,600 miles.
- Memorial Day Coupon Offer
- Memorial Day Weekend Sale!
- World of Curiosities Themed Release
- NEW RELEASES & FREE Product offer from Rhiannon
- StudioArtVartanian's MVP Sale
- FINAL WEEK: Where in The World Sale
- Save 13% on Your Next Order!
- May VOM Sale from Maddelirium
- Poser 10 Giveaway
- Good Ol’ Days Themed Product Release