Where in the World is Renderosity | Day 2
June 16, 2012 12:30 am
Where in the World is Renderosity?
During the month of May Renderosity found itself traveling to Greece. With reservations booked and bags packed, the Renderosity Staff would like to invite you to take another trip to a far-off land sure to delight those seeking a little adventure!
Over the next ten days, we'll be providing a new clue each and every morning so that you might discover Where in the World Renderosity is. Who knows? You may even learn a thing or two along the way. Be sure to check back to the front page article each day for a new clue!
Think you know where Renderosity is? Just email your best guess to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be eligible to win a collection of great prizes. On Monday, June 25th we'll be randomly selecting ten winners from the pool of correct entries and announcing these winners in the front page article.
Below are your clues. Good luck!
Clue #1: This country is largest producer of natural uranium (20%-30%) in the world.
Clue #2: This country has the longest coastline of any country in the world at 151,600 miles.
- outoftouch Vendor of The Year Sale
- Buy 1 Get 1 - NEW RELEASE from DM
- NEW RELEASE from Rhiannon
- Top 16 Sale!
- April VOM Sale from 3D-Age
- Where in The World is Renderosity - 50% OFF Sale!
- Themed Vendor Group Release Poll
- Where in The World is Renderosity
- Extended License Products
- October VOM Sale from 3-d-c