Webinar Replay: Learn mocha AE
April 30, 2013 12:20 am
Planar Motion Tracking for After Effects
Duration: 1hr 29mins
In case you missed it, we recorded this week's excellent live webinar that covered topics of planar motion tracking and workflows for After Effects users. Many people requested the video link. Please enjoy this complimentary training video.
- The team at Imagineer Systems
Learn mocha AE - A Free Online Training Event
Mastering Planar Tracking with Dr. Mathias Möhl
Learn how to use the After Effects bundled, mocha AE to easily solve the most difficult tracking challenges. mocha's planar tracking can be intimidating to learn, but in this webinar Mathias covers the basics to help users of all levels:
- Starting a project and sending footage to mocha AE
- Basics of Planar Tracking
- Understanding Export Settings
- Understanding Shear & Perspective Motion
- How to apply tracking within After Effects
- Which workflow to use when
- How to use mochaImport+ tool to assist your AE workflow.
About the Instructor:
Dr. Mathias Möhl is an accomplished programmer, script developer and After Effects Instructor. Mathias is also known for creating tutorials and popular tools for After Effects: MochaImport+ and iExpressions.
For more information, visit www.mamoworld.com
About Imagineer Systems
Imagineer Systems Ltd is the Academy Award winning developer of visual effects solutions for film, video and broadcast post production markets. Imagineer Systems has made its mark on such marquee Hollywood blockbuster productions as The Hobbit, Black Swan, The Amazing Spiderman, Invictus, and the Harry Potter series. Imagineer’s desktop product line consists of mocha Pro™ - roto, planar tracking, compositing, and removal utility; mocha AE™ - a planar tracking and roto utility designed for After Effects and Final Cut Pro users. Imagineer Systems was founded in 2000 and its headquarters is located in Guildford, United Kingdom. For more information visit www.mocha-Pro.com
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
Please take a moment to join Renderosity's Newsletter List to receive news and information from Renderosity!
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Comics / Cartoons
- MAXON’s CINEMA 4D R16: An Excellent Upgrade
- NVIDIA Quadro K2200 Graphics Card in Review
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - ZBrush
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Halloween Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2015 in Review
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City