The First Contest of the Year: A Decade of Change
June 2, 2008 11:05 am
Tags: 3D, 3D competition, 3D contest, 3D models, 3D prizes, 3DS Max, 3DSMax, anniversary, autodesk, contest, Craft Animations, Craft Director tools, decade of change, Photography, photography contest, photoshop, photoshop tutorials
This year marks the 10th anniversary
We have over $30,000 in
prizes for you to win in one of the following two categories:
Check out the contest page for general rules, submission guidelines and other important information!Be sure to visit our contest sponsors to get the tools you need to win the Grand Prize!
Don't know where to start with your coupon? Here are some products that you'll find ONLY at Renderosity!
* What's an order? An order is one purchase that has as many items as you want in it! So make sure to load up that basket before you checkout, and don't forget to check your Wishlist as well!
**Coupon is not valid toward the purchase of magazines, some shippable items, Tutorials, Gift Certificates and Software. Coupon valid at the time of checkout only.
- Winners of Valentine's Day Contest Announced
- Artist of the Month, DamirCizmok, Video Gallery
- Artist of the Month for February, 2018 - DamirCizmok
- Interview with Artist of the Month - Nikolais
- Artist of the Month for January, 2018 - NIKOLAIS
- 2017 Holiday Contest: Please Vote
- 2017 Holiday Contest: Now Open
- Gallery of the Week for Nov 13, 2017 - Photography Gallery
- 2017 Halloween 3D Contest Winners
- 2017 Halloween 2D Contest Winners
Yes the size info is posted on the contest pages (under "upcoming contests"). If you click the link (the word contest page is the link) on this front page article that says "Check out the contest page for general rules, submission guidelines and other important information"
I agree-I'd rather have a non-member judgement than a group vote. From the other contests I've seen around here---too many tend to lean for the artist's popularity instead of their talent. Not my work, but I believed in a few contests that other's work should have won other than the one voted most for. For talent, concept, everything. Just my opinion.
The prizes will be listed soon with the start of the contest, coming soon.... There are some great prizes so Good Luck everyone. We have systems in place during Community voting that will help deter some of the things you all are concerned about. The contests used to always be voted by the Community and we got away from that for awhile but decided during the Holiday Contest and our new tools in place we would put it back in the hands of the Community. The contests are for the Community and they should be able to vote the winners.