SIGGRAPH Asia 2012 Call for Submissions: Computer Animation Festival
June 22, 2012 10:02 pm
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 3 July 2012 (23:59 UTC /GMT)
The Computer Animation Festival invites presenters from around the world to showcase their most innovative and stimulating computer-generated animation and visual effects. The 2012 Computer Animation Festival continues its traditional format of having both Electronic Theater and Animation Theater, just as how it had been presented in previous editions of SIGGRAPH Asia.
The aim is to allow attendees to immerse themselves with a comprehensive and compelling distillation of the best work in the world that advances animation, visualization, real-time rendering, and entertainment via computer animation.
The Computer Animation Festival contains two main components:
- Screenings – It includes Electronic Theater and Animation Theater screenings where the full breadth of this year’s work in computer animation can be enjoyed at length.
- Panels & Talks – It includes presentations by experts on a variety of topics related to the creation of computer animation and visual effects, as well as behind-the-scenes presentations by the creators whose works are screened at the festival.
The submission deadline is 3 July, 23:59 UTC/GMT and the jury's decisions will be announced in August. Please consider submitting your best work to the SIGGRAPH Asia 2012 Computer Animation Festival and contribute to the wide spectrum of animations and creative innovations that lead the way to the future of computer graphics.
Please visit www.siggraph.org/asia2012/submitters-computer-animation-festival or contact the Computer Animation Festival Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
About SIGGRAPH Asia
The 5th ACM SIGGRAPH Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Asia will take place from 28 November – 1 December 2012 in Singapore, which was also host city of the inaugural edition in 2008. SIGGRAPH Asia 2012 is expected to draw more than 7,000 professionals from 52 countries to Singapore.
All supporting images are copyright and used
Images cannot be copied or reprinted without written permission.
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 2D Grand Prize Halloween Contest Winner: EldritchCellar
- 3D Grand Prize Halloween Winner: Maddelirium
- 2015 Siggraph Conference Photo Gallery
- Siggraph 2015 Conference Report: Wednesday, Aug 13. Part 2
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Getting Ready for Siggraph 2015
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Q&A with Siggraph 2015 Programming Chair: Jean Kaneko
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART