SIGGRAPH Asia 2011
June 8, 2011 11:19 pm
SIGGRAPH Asia 2011 – Computer Animation Festival – Open for Submissions
The Computer Animation Festival invites presenters from around the world to showcase their most innovative and stimulating computer-generated animation and visual effects. The 2011 Computer Animation Festival continues its traditional format of having both Electronic Theater and Animation Theater, just as how it had been presented in previous SIGGRAPH Asia. The aim is to allow attendees to immerse themselves with a comprehensive and compelling distillation of the best work in the world that advances animation, visualization, real-time rendering, and entertainment via computer animation.
This year's festival will introduce a new Student Projects category. Computer-animated works produced during a school coursework, and/or as a graduation requirement can be submitted under this category. Entries in this category can qualify for Best Student Project Award consideration.
The Computer Animation Festival contains two main components:
The submission deadline is 14 July, 23:59 UTC/GMT and the jury's decisions will be announced end of August. Please consider submitting your best work to the SIGGRAPH Asia 2011 Computer Animation Festival and contribute to the wide spectrum of animations and creative innovations that lead the way to the future of computer graphics.
For more information about SIGGRAPH Asia 2011, please visit www.siggraph.org/asia2011
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 2015 Siggraph Conference Photo Gallery
- Siggraph 2015 Conference Report: Wednesday, Aug 13. Part 2
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Getting Ready for Siggraph 2015
- Q&A with Siggraph 2015 Programming Chair: Jean Kaneko
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City
- Report from Siggraph 2013 (Part Two)
- Report from Siggraph 2013 (Part One)
- Report From SIGGRAPH 2012, Part Three
- Report From SIGGRAPH 2012, Part Two