SIGGRAPH 2014 Courses Announced
May 25, 2014 11:15 pm
In SIGGRAPH 2014 Courses, attendees learn from the experts in the field and gain inside knowledge that is critical to career advancement. Courses are short (1.5 hours) or half-day (3.25 hours) structured sessions that often include elements of interactive demonstration, performance, or other imaginative approaches to teaching.
The spectrum of Courses ranges from an introduction to the foundations of computer graphics and interactive techniques for those new to the field to advanced instruction on the most current techniques and topics. Courses include core curricula taught by invited instructors as well as Courses selected from juried proposals.
After SIGGRAPH 2014, two Courses, the Fundamentals Seminar and Introduction to WebGL Programming, will be added to the curriculum of SIGGRAPH University, a year-round resource for learning the basic principles of computer graphics and interactive techniques.
For more information on SIGGRAPH 2014, visit the website: http://s2014.siggraph.org/
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
Please take a moment to join Renderosity's Newsletter List to receive news and information from Renderosity!
- 2015 Siggraph Conference Photo Gallery
- Siggraph 2015 Conference Report: Wednesday, Aug 13. Part 2
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Getting Ready for Siggraph 2015
- Hive FX and the Creative Pipeline
- Gallery of the Week - BLENDER 3D
- Q&A with Siggraph 2015 Programming Chair: Jean Kaneko
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - FAN ART
- Renderosity Gallery of the Week - Portraits
- Review of Sensu Buddy Stylus