SIGGRAPH 2011 Exhibition Sales on Track to Meet or Exceed 2010 Results
March 27, 2011 5:50 pm
(Chicago, IL) –SIGGRAPH has traditionally provided the year's largest, most comprehensive exhibition of products and services for the computer graphics and interactive techniques marketplace. If current sales trends continue, SIGGRAPH 2011 will be no different.
SIGGRAPH 2011, 7-11 August, at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, Canada, is on pace or in some instances exceeding the exhibition sales data at this point last year for SIGGRAPH 2010 in Los Angeles. For instance, the current number of exhibitors participating and amount of booth space sold is higher this year than at this same point in time last year.
"Since this is the first time SIGGRAPH is being held in Canada, we are encouraged by the positive response of our exhibitors from North America and around the world," said Peter Braccio, SIGGRAPH 2011 Conference Chair from the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute. "We are very encouraged by this vote of confidence from the exhibitor community. This year's submissions are even more encouraging. The volume and quality of papers, talks, courses, artwork, films, and interactive demos submitted so far confirm that this will be one of the most memorable SIGGRAPH conferences in years."
View more information on submitting work to be featured at SIGGRAPH 2011.
View more information on becoming a SIGGRAPH 2011 exhibitor.
View a detailed list of all SIGGRAPH 2011 Exhibitors.
About SIGGRAPH 2011
About ACM SIGGRAPH
Please note: If you find the color of the text hard to read, please click on "Printer-friendly" and black text will appear on a white background.
- 2015 Siggraph Conference Photo Gallery
- Siggraph 2015 Conference Report: Wednesday, Aug 13. Part 2
- Siggraph Report, Monday, August 10
- Getting Ready for Siggraph 2015
- Q&A with Siggraph 2015 Programming Chair: Jean Kaneko
- SIGGRAPH 2014: Creative People and Cutting Edge Technology in a Magic City
- Report from Siggraph 2013 (Part Two)
- Report from Siggraph 2013 (Part One)
- Report From SIGGRAPH 2012, Part Three
- Report From SIGGRAPH 2012, Part Two