Get More Variety From Your Poses by Renderosity ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Get more variety from your poses quickly and easily!
1. Make sure your Animation Controls are displayed - Go to the top Menu/Windows and check them.
By default there are 30 frames. Here I have added 30 more so now we have 60.
2. Now apply your first pose.
3. Move to Frame 30 and apply your second pose. you can stop here if you like or continue.
4. On frame 60 apply your third pose.
5. And now the fun begins. Go back to Frame 1 and slowly scroll through all the frames and you'll be able to get various new poses in between the ones you have applied. This is a good way to get more variety and subtle changes to ready-made poses. Here are some examples from the above.
Image Comments (4)
wscottart () 10:49AM | Thu, 23 April 2020
Great ideal and not just for use in Poser .Brings up an ethical an question though. Can you pose with a preset poses on both ends then scroll through creating your own presets for mechanting? I mean technically they are your pose presets between the two?