ENCHANTED SUNSET by Wild_Card ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Managing to ask Donna out for a date, was a mere feat to Robert. He couldn't dream she would say yes. Not in a million years. But she did. While learning to know her back at work, he discovered not was she only a beauty and head turner. She was a pleasure to be around. Always laughing and joking she made everyone feel good. The office was completely different after she'd started to work there.
Donna was extremely popular at the office. Especially among the men who hit at her daily. She was no easy catch though. Politely and with a wide smile all over her face she usually responded: – "Another time perhaps. OK?". Soon they gave up on her, one by one. They gave her the nick-name "Miss Impossible". For a while even Robert thought so too, even if he'd never asked her out for a date before.
Finally Robert's boss, Eric, met him by the coffee machine. He looked into his eyes for a long while before he started to talk.
– Bob... when are you going to realize what's obvious to everyone else, here at the office. The way she looks at you when the both of you are having a conversation. Haven't you noticed, young man? Are you that blind?
– Sir, you're referring to... Donna?
– Who else would it be, Robert?
– Well, she's way out of my league. I don't stand a chance there.
– Have you even tried?
– No... but...
– How do you know then? Listen, I have an offer to make here and to relieve you from some tension. Women like Donna, usually don't stay single for long. So before you start having regrets, let me help you on the way and relieve you of the tension. Take your princess on a ride in my Lamborghini, but please don't wreck her. Then take Ms Owens to the finest restaurant possible. Don't forget the flowers and the chocolate. Then take her to a place near the ocean. Remember, she's a California Girl. No doubt she loves the sea.
– Eric... I don't know what to say... I'm over...
– Just get to it and get cracking, young man. Godspeed! Here's the keys. Now move your feet. She's in the kitchen.
That evening was like taken out of a fairy tale. She was beyond lovely. He just sat there totally mesmerized by her appeals. She was just... perfect. When he touched her hand, she didn't move it, just looked right into his eyes. Here eyes sparkled with life and utter love. There was no doubt that these two people were a perfect match.
After the dinner, he took her to the beach where they watched the most enchanting sunset. She stood by him in awe by nature's display as he made his move. That same night she fell asleep in his arms.
ITEMS USED IN THE IMAGE:
HP Rowan for Mika 7 by SR3
Gianni 7 HD
Amenzador-Version 2 by Mattymanx
Image Comments (3)
JohnnyM () 7:58AM | Mon, 21 December 2020
I like your story and render! Looks like the date is going well! If he gets a second date, he is free to come over to Steve's garage and choose a fast car from his car collection! Excellent and we'll done! Happy Holidays! :-)