SUMMER MIRAGE by Wild_Card ()
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise.
Summer... to me it's inevitable not to connect it with... WOMEN. They dress lighter, show their legs a little more, let their hair hang out a little more. Summer is a laid-back season. A time for true romance and to discover a little more about them, but also about yourself. I dedicate this picture to all the liberated, free-spirited women out there, not afraid to show their true colors. You made my life. You shown me what true beauty really is about.
– Excuse me miss. I don't want to come out offensive or agitating.
– None taken. So... what do you want?
– See I saw you standing her at the beach and got all so amazed. I mean... how can so much beauty manage to be packed into such little space?!
– You know... that's a good one. Got to give you that.
– Can I take just one picture of you, miss.
– Sure. Can I stand like this? With my surf-board?
– Perfect! Thank you so much, miss. You made my day.
– Great to help you with that.
– Can I ask of your name?
– Sure, it's Kathryn.
– I'm Mike. Just passing by here on vacation. I live a little more to the north of the country. Colder climate.
– Oh... I was practically born on these waves.
– Better be going. Great to meet you, Kathryn. Thanks for the picture. Perhaps I'll see you around later?
– Perhaps... do you, by any chance, surf?
– Can't stand upright on one of those.
– How do you know that? Have you ever tried?
– No.... but...
– Come back later and I'll teach you. You will have endless hours of fun.
– Well... as you're being that convincing... how can I say "no" then?
– You can't. I hold you to that promise when we meet next.
– Do that.
I saw that mesmerizing beauty slowly wiggle away into the waves. Could barely speak for a while afterwards. She made such impact on me. We'll see what I'll do later on.
ABOUT THE IMAGE: I once again used Ekaterina for Genesis 8 Female(s). Used a bunch of The Now-Crowd Billboards – Beach Life by Riversoft Art. Finally I used Adam Thwaite's Return To The Beach for a background.