Forum: Freestuff


 Subject: more Japanese freebies

infinity10 opened this issue on Jul 14, 2007 · 2019 posts


  infinity10 ( posted at 9:01AM Sun, 21 September 2008 · edited on 9:02AM Sun, 21 September 2008

I really can't claim to be proficient in Japanese.   I can understand about 60 per cent of what I read without translation aids; for the other 40 per cent, I need to work harder !

Eternal Hobbyist