Remembering Joanna (studioartvartanian).
I did not know Joanna personally, but I worked with her several times and found her to be helpful and very talented. Here work was always eye-catching and well-crafted. I also found here enthusiasm for her work to be refreshing. I was so sad when Hope told me that Joanna had died. I want to offer my condolences to her family and friends. I know she will leave a big whole in their lives. And, I believe, our Renderosity community will surely miss her wonderful creations and positive presence.
I wanted to honor Joanna in some way, so I created a short video that features some of her store items. In some small way, I hope it helps us heal.
- Dinosaur Egg Contest Winners Announced!
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- Artist of the Month for May, 2018 - la-du-lin
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for April 23, 2018 - Realism Gallery
- Announcing the Winners of the Battle of Leprechauns vs. Genies contest
- Gallery of the Week for April 9, 2018 - Travel
- Gallery of the Week for April 2, 2018 - Weapons
- Gallery of the Week for March 19, 2018 - Music Genre Gallery
- Anagord, All-Around Vendor of the Year Video Gallery
I did not know SAV at all, but I am stunned. The details in the character morphs and hair were so realistic. Very real talent, an eye for detail and a true artistic talent for sculpting faces. I will miss waiting to see "who" SAV was going to do next. I do hope the shop will continue to be open for a while and that their family will benefit. So many famous faces she has done, I will not be able to look at the characters again without feeling a loss. She will be missed.
After a long technical absence from rendo, i was sighting old news emails, as i read the header in memoriam SAV.. and though oh no, please let it be just a fancy name for some artist of the x thing... and i checked the news. Sadly, it really was what i feared. I only had a few msg exchanges with Joanna, but they were nice, and i felt she was a very special person. I will miss her as a gentle friendly person, and as an awesome creative artist with 1A items ~ my condolences and wishes for healing to her dearests.