Remembering Joanna (studioartvartanian).
I did not know Joanna personally, but I worked with her several times and found her to be helpful and very talented. Here work was always eye-catching and well-crafted. I also found here enthusiasm for her work to be refreshing. I was so sad when Hope told me that Joanna had died. I want to offer my condolences to her family and friends. I know she will leave a big whole in their lives. And, I believe, our Renderosity community will surely miss her wonderful creations and positive presence.
I wanted to honor Joanna in some way, so I created a short video that features some of her store items. In some small way, I hope it helps us heal.
- Gallery of the Week for Sept 17, 2018 - Youth Artists Gallery
- Interview/Video Gallery for September Member of the Month, Erock3D
- Member of the Month for September - Erock3D
- Artist of the Month for September, 2018 - moebiustraveller
- Gallery of the Week for Aug 20, 2018 - Cinema 4D Gallery
- Video Gallery & Interview with Vendor of the Month - TruForm
- Gallery of the Week for July 30, 2018 - Romance Gallery
- News of the Week for July 30, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for July 9, 2018 - Character Formulas Gallery
- News of the Week for July 2, 2018
I did not know SAV at all, but I am stunned. The details in the character morphs and hair were so realistic. Very real talent, an eye for detail and a true artistic talent for sculpting faces. I will miss waiting to see "who" SAV was going to do next. I do hope the shop will continue to be open for a while and that their family will benefit. So many famous faces she has done, I will not be able to look at the characters again without feeling a loss. She will be missed.
After a long technical absence from rendo, i was sighting old news emails, as i read the header in memoriam SAV.. and though oh no, please let it be just a fancy name for some artist of the x thing... and i checked the news. Sadly, it really was what i feared. I only had a few msg exchanges with Joanna, but they were nice, and i felt she was a very special person. I will miss her as a gentle friendly person, and as an awesome creative artist with 1A items ~ my condolences and wishes for healing to her dearests.