Poser Service Release 2 from Smith Micro
April 16, 2012 4:24 pm
Service Release 2 from Smith Micro
Renderosity is excited to announce a recent update available to users of Poser 9 and Poser Pro 2012. The most recent Service Release (April 10, 2012) from Smith Micro helps streamline the workflow of artists by delivering the complete library of digital content available from Renderosity all within the Poser software.
The people at Smith Micro and Renderosity have joined hands in continuing to revolutionize how artists search, purchase and utilize digital content. Imagine working on your latest digital creation and having the ability to search the Renderosity MarketPlace for a needed product without opening up a seperate browser window to perform your query. Once you find that unique product, you can then proceed through the normal checkout process without even minimizing your Poser window. By updating your software with the new SR2 Release, you can now do just that!
Get Service Release 2 free from Smith Micro by clicking the appropriate link:
We hope you enjoy this latest update to the Poser product family and look forward to building on this foundation!
- April 2018 - Zeddicuss' Store Sale & NEW Release
- April 2018 - 3-d-c's Store Sale & NEW Release
- April 2018 - Get Creative with 2D VGS
- April 2018 - Vendors' Store Sales - Last Week
- April 2018 - Toon-Scifi-Monsters VGS
- April 2018 - CGspree by Dante78
- April 2018 - BlueTreeStudio's Store Sale
- April Poser Sale!
- News of the Week for Dec 18, 2017
- Vendor of the Month for September, 2017 - Fabiana
I find it slightly stressful to deal with using updated GUIs. However, I mentally prep myself that it's just like back when I learned to use Poser Artist, and that I should be able to get use to this SR2! I have already installed the updates and used the SR2 version of Poser Pro 2012. Working all right for me.